• Show
Clear All

Looking to get my headunit installed in a few weeks. Got this today:

LINK
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

got the same headunit as well mate. got the Metra harness and a cheapie 10buk camera from ebay. just got it off JBHIFI wth the 30% off sale

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Nice man. Im installing it with the help of dvs here next weekend!. Ps my headunit finalllly came in.. yesterday.
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Nice alex. More updates please
          sigpic

Comment

No new updates.. just waiting for the gearbox parts to arrive. Luckily i got them when the usd was good
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

headunit came in

Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Alex, bro, I think my part got sent to your address instead of mine ;P
                Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Love the head unit Alex! My mate has one of those and I think it's the best unit available for cars today!
                  S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

Haha vinh!

Yeah reading the reviews and some youtube clips and price led me to buy this one.. cant wait to test it out.
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

hey mate what are you using for the trim to surround it? I cut up the one that came in the box to fit, but did a pretty hack job of it

Comment

^^ haha I was going to PM you. I spoke to a bloke at JB HI FI today and said u can order a generic "Honda Options" kit and hack that up looking at the trim that came in the box.... i was thinking of that one... can you send some pics to me, or image them to this thread for some outcomes?

Thanks
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                          Just ordered some parts;

I've just come back from attempting to install my Civic Si CMC into my 2001 DC5R with no luck.

The Civic Si CMC Part number I have is: 46920 S5A G06 which according to this website, it will fit.

The prong that connects to the pedal (then you slide the pin through), the Civic Si gap is too narrow and won't fit.
                          Also, the two studs that protrude through the firewall are different in spacing between. The Civic Si's studs are spaced further apart compared to the DC5 one.

Can you tell me where you found that says your Civic EM1 CMC will fit a DC5?

Comment

hey mate, looks like this. i just cut the one in the box and used double sided tape (looks a bit better in real life than the pic). Havnt wired it up yet though.

http://s18.postimg.org/u24olswqx/20130526_204953.jpg

this guy has made an awesome DIY one with a VHS tape case
                            http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.p...n-help-please/
                            Last edited by PG_DC5; 26-05-13, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Thanks for that Preet. Butters I just seen your post. Luckily Im home today so I'll do some investigation and get back to you. PS all my aprts came in today bar the CMC, CSC, clutch kit..
                              Integra Type R
                              Integra Type S
                              S2000

Comment

Come my house help me wash beks car

Ill let you play with princess too

Comment

Working...
                                X