Bom 05 DC5S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
    Pete, where u order the decals from? I'm tempted to buy a set of regas myself
    I sourced myself a set on eBay - not authentic but I don't think they're too distinguishable anyway. Haha I love my regas where are you thinking of getting a set from?

Originally posted by tofu View Post
    nice car! I've seen you around a few times around Garden City. I'm the guy with the blue DC5S, white wheels (currently grey) and the Powergetter exhaust.
    Hey! Thanks tofu Yeah I see your car around too. Looks nice! The blue really pops out. You won't see me around GC on a regular basis anymore, getting shipped off to Mackay for the next 4 months (goodbye GC job) but after that, if I see you around I'll be sure to say hi!

Comment

I was on inport monster and found some on yahoo jpn. A few months back had nothing.. Now therees a few for sale. I bought all new evo stickers and the ones that go along the rim too. I found a set of regas in 17x9 +18 offset. Condition looks great but getting atickers incase i want a refurbish
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

nice. lol and if you decide to part out/get bored, i may buy them off you

Comment

I never part out, but do get bored!

should be here in a few months so lets all play the waiting game.

Anything new on your ride?

You have the mugen front lip, whens the sides/rear comming?

I have genuine INGS+1 side skirts and rear bar for facelift if u interested. Help you continue the flow of the Mugen lip kit.
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

waiting on someone to come forth with a jdm rear! once I've acquired that, i shall start the hunt for the side skirts and rear lip. missed out on an opportunity with grrray's set of mugen lips

Comment

What about mrntegra's rear bar. its got a crack in it, but if u search on yahoo japan, majorityt of the bumpers have a crack or a mark that'll have to be reenforced anyways! plus mrntegra is selling it for $200. I reckon $300 - $350 shipped up to qld and u got a cheap as jdm rear bar. I paid $700 for mine, then again having said that since ur in qld, u can get it shipped via streeter's contacts aka JDM GARAGE in brisbane... but i'd rather get it from mrntegra rather then forking out commission to streeter and JDM GARAGE.
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Been a long time since I've posted on this thread. Things that have changed since last update:
                - received my MM JDM rear for the DC5S
                - replaced the Tein SS with Zeal Function X coils and dropped it a further finger width
                - purchased some interior touch ups (red stitch shift boot & handbrake cover)
                - fill the Marquis Promada's with their respective centre caps
                - switched back to the Fujitsubo PG after trying the BYP titanium catback

Since the gf got a new camera (Sony NEX 5), I thought I'd take some quick pics for trials. The result after some light photoshop playing:

And as I was driving out of the venue I was taking the pics, I saw this O_O:

Currently jobless after having to leave my old job for uni so this year is going to be a bit slow.

Comment

Nice man! what rates did you go for in your coilovers? Pics of the rear bar installed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shit man!!! That car is dumped!!
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

Rear bar isn't installed Still looking into quotes and what not!

I bought the zeals from a member on this forum, so I didn't get a chance to customize the coilovers. I believe they're 12/12. What about yours?
                      Last edited by etherealfall; 27-08-12, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Re: Bom 05 DC5S

Updates? I like bom.

Comment

Working...
                        X