Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bom 05 DC5S

Hello everyone

I've previously made a very stock show off thread that I subsequently deleted.

I bought this car exactly 15 months ago when I was still on my auto Ps and since then I've learnt to drive manual and learnt to love cars. It had 36xxx kms on day 1 and 15 months later, it is sitting on 59xxx kms - 23 thousand kms of fun and joy.

It's a bit dirty right now as I'm straddling pretty much the calm before the storm of 8 exams and 4 assignments + I'm also waiting for a friend to get his work wheels so I can do a photoshoot :P

The Mod List

Engine
    Nothing.. yet

Suspension + Wheels
    Tein SS-P /w pillow mounts
    Skunk2 rear camber kit
    Desmond Marquis Promada rims (F) 17x9 +38 (R) 17x8 +35 in Almighty Grey -> Now in white!

Exhaust
    Fujitsubo Powergetter
    Toda header /w custom cat
    GruppeM intake

Interior
    JVC KW-XR816 HU
    Complete A/D/S sound system
    Arc Titan shift knob

The dirty pictures:

What's to come
    In no particular order:
    1. KPro/Haltech
    2. Mugen lip kit (will take forever) - Front is done, waiting on rear and side skirts!!!!
    3. Better pictures
    4. Possibility of SC - hmmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by etherealfall; 22-02-12, 09:25 PM.

Nice startoff Pete!

Whenever I look at the AUDM bar, it simply doesnt cut it no more. I love the jdmrear bar, it just simply fits and compliments the number plate so so much better after getting used to it. I even park my car nose in so I can check out the rear each time haha (jokes i park it nose in for other reasons)

I know the BOM colour isnt really a favorite amongst other owners, I really like it when a decent set of wheels and the Mugen kit is on it. When you mugen kit comes, it will look tops. Afterall, Mugen showcased their 05-06 kit using a BOM dc5

Quality mods already dude! Your all set!
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

Haha thanks Alex! Yeah mugen kit is so sex. There is so much I want to do but with so little money! I think some time next year I'll respray the regas white. I think it sets the BOM off so much more

Comment

Oh harro dere, nice car!

Fingers crossed the work wheels come sooooooooon!
        Last edited by ggwpty; 09-10-11, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Hey man how's the rest of the hunt going? Camber kit etc

Comment

Lol, bit lazy to search lately. Should've bought the stuff earlier while the AUD was strong ... =[

Comment

alex is it okay for me to stick with oem lug nuts or should i get aftermarket??

Comment

Since u running regas! Go aftermakret... The oem nuts are shaped different compared to the aftermarket tapered edge ones.
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                  Nice startoff Pete!

Whenever I look at the AUDM bar, it simply doesnt cut it no more. I love the jdmrear bar, it just simply fits and compliments the number plate so so much better after getting used to it. I even park my car nose in so I can check out the rear each time haha (jokes i park it nose in for other reasons)

I know the BOM colour isnt really a favorite amongst other owners, I really like it when a decent set of wheels and the Mugen kit is on it. When you mugen kit comes, it will look tops. Afterall, Mugen showcased their 05-06 kit using a BOM dc5

Quality mods already dude! Your all set!
                  its just one of them colours you either love it or hate it but yeh like you said with a nice set of wheels they dont look to bad!

Comment

Nice wheels pete

Comment

nice car ! cant wait to see the photoshoot pics when u do it!

Comment

thanks for the kind words guys! yeah BOM didnt quite sit too tight with me when i first got it but now i've learnt to LOVE the colour. Although truth to be told, I still want a white DC5 :P

JDMyard is out of hardrace motor mounts! anyone give a heads up as to how else I can obtain a set? Need to reduce wheelhop asap

Comment

Just got the car serviced two days ago... time to fang around

Comment

So today ggwpty (steve) and I went out to do some more stuff to our cars.

He went off to 999 automotive to get his Hardrace mounts, Hardrace rear camber kit, hubcentric rings, and alignment done as well as his Toda header and EP3 sway or Cusco sway fitted. I'm sure he'll update his thread later on

On the other hand, I was continuing my hunt for exhaust springs/spring hooks but that yielded no results so I dropped the Toda header off for welding. $40

Still waiting for it to be done - probably fitting it this afternoon woo

Just some pictures that I snapped (without steve's knowledge )

Waiting for steve.. he was late

Some quick snaps of steve's sick NHBP /w Works waiting for work to be done on it
                            That ass

And as I came home for lunch, Symphorced's Project Kics nuts.
                            Looks a treat!

I'll let steve update his own thread when he gets everything fitted

Comment

Moar shots of ur car plox

Comment

Working...
                              X