No announcement yet.

CITR Gaming Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I make the time for some must play games, but for online competitive games it is indeed hard to find time for it nowadays too .
    1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
      I make the time for some must play games, but for online competitive games it is indeed hard to find time for it nowadays too .
      Definitely, sc2 is way too competitive haha.

I do chuck in a game of cs:go once awhile though where I have time . Got up to LEM.

Been playing JRPG's with the small spare time I got... Tales of Zestiria!
      Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

My computer lags with CS:GO so I haven't played it at all. Still running an overclocked dual core setup. Smartphones these days would embarrass my computer, haha.

I finished MGS5: Phantom Pain and was awesome. Now waiting for Uncharted 4. Never really got into JRPG's. I guess you'd be into Final Fantasy and all that?

Also new Gran Turismo is announced! It's called 'Gran Turismo Sport' for the PS4.

Comment

Waiting for Black ops 3 and NFS
          BNR34 Build [SOLD]
          APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
          Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
          NSEX

Comment

CSGO and Dota 2 FTW!

Comment

CITR CS:GO online meet one day? Haha.

Comment

I'm down for that!

Comment

My computer lags with CS:GO so I haven't played it at all. Still running an overclocked dual core setup. Smartphones these days would embarrass my computer, haha.

I finished MGS5: Phantom Pain and was awesome. Now waiting for Uncharted 4. Never really got into JRPG's. I guess you'd be into Final Fantasy and all that?

Also new Gran Turismo is announced! It's called 'Gran Turismo Sport' for the PS4.
                  Haha yeah, definitely a Final Fantasy fan, though I've been dissapointed lately. High hopes for Final Fantasy 15 that's taken them over a decade to make haha, I did play the demo of it... Very promising. But I do as of recently enjoy more of the old fashioned JRPG, "Tales of *insert fancy name*".

Time for a new computer lad! Almost anything half decent can play CS:GO! It's not very graphics intensive hah.

Haha we should!

Originally posted by fn33ch View Post
                  I'm down for that!
                  Let the rage begin!
                  Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Rather spend money on car parts than computer parts I say. Definitely keen for a CS:GO session one day! Will let you all know when my computer can handle it properly. :P

Comment

Yep, i started with ek9 in the beta, so chose the brz this time i don't know why people are hating on it, its NFS, not a racing sim, sure its lacking content and a decent story, but its the customization that makes it good. add me, my psn is wongstaah, unless you're on xbox haha
                      BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                      APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                      Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                      NSEX

Comment

My PSN name is Beattie1 if anyone wants to add me

Also I have the new NFS, it's not too bad however I hate the handling on the cars! They can hardly steer!

Comment

To be honest I've never been really into NFS. I do appreciate it's customization with the new one, the S2000 has Voltex parts and many other cool parts from what I've heard and seen.

Gran Turismo 7/Sport is going to be a while, so I might buy an Xbox for Forza 6. Project CARS on the PS4 is pretty awesome but I want a G29 for it.

Comment

Does anyone here play Street Fighter 5?

Comment

Ooo nice!

I main Nash in SF5.

I played SF3:3S a little and mainly used Akuma. I really got into SF when SF4 came out and I used heaps of characters. Main being Guy with back up characters Cody and Akuma.

Comment

Let me know if you're ever up for a match in SF5! PC and PS5 is cross platform compatible for online play.

Comment

Working...
                                X