Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol I got super smash bros my childhood fav

Comment

To those who play GT6 and have updated to the most recent patch, the new community feature allows car clubs I have created "Honda Club Australia" for any Honda enthusiasts who play Club ID is 1001353 if anyone wants to search up and join!

Comment

Nice. I been playing offkine for past 9 months as net here is shit on adsl1
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Some of us citr bandits used to setup a circuit each bight with car restrictions. Well the obly restriction was max 600pp and we'd never start a race. It was literally just a time attack thing wherr we would all be abke to talk with mics. People either be racing or in the garage plaaying with their swtups. And everyone tryna be beating the person with fastest lap. That was pretty good till i got fat and had to go back to the gym.

I was told they upgraded gt online now so it had proper time attack mode now..
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Now that i got a couple super gt cars in the game. I wanna learn more to setup the aero properly! Also the lsd too. Basically all i been doing was setting up each car with the right gearing and sussy
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

Lately I've just been on the pursuit to develop the best drift car, strangely that 1980's Volvo station wagon actually seems to be the best LOL, with the Tom's Chaser and TVR Griffith 500 coming next, I need to look into setting up good cars for International A and S class events to. Someone here should make ClubITR in the GT6 community! I can't because I'm already running a club! My PSN is Beattie1 for those who wanna race!

Comment

Dunno if it's been mentioned, but APB: Reloaded on steam (PC) is awesome! Like GTA but you can customise your own car and that, quite fun. Sorry to bump the thread after a couple months

Comment

Ahh, played PB aaages ago, when it first came out, got bored of it xD bought the game The Crew 2 weeks ago, finished it yesterday, not bad of a game, would be good with friends to cruise around USA
                  BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                  APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                  Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                  NSEX

Comment

Does anyone play the new CS?
                    Shak's S2000

Comment

Epi meet
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

CS:GO? Yeah I have it, I've only played like 20 minutes of it though. Keen to play though.

Anyone play Street fighter 4 ultra on the PS3 by any chance in the world?
                        1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
                          Does anyone play the new CS?
                          Couple of my friends have been tryna get me into it lately. I have my veteran badge from 1.6 but so trash atm
                          00' DC2 Honda Integra Type R | NH592P | DC2R
                          13' ZN6 Toyota 86 GT | D4S | CNN-66E
                          15' ZN6 Subaru WRX STI Premium | CBS | EBU-36R

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
                            CS:GO? Yeah I have it, I've only played like 20 minutes of it though. Keen to play though.

Anyone play Street fighter 4 ultra on the PS3 by any chance in the world?
                            Originally posted by jv-st View Post
                            Couple of my friends have been tryna get me into it lately. I have my veteran badge from 1.6 but so trash atm
                            We should play some CS:GO one night guys! I'm not very good at it, all about having fun :P
                            Shak's S2000

Comment

Yesss we shall. Hopefully my computer can handle it smoothly.
                              1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

yep ive got cs:go as well

Comment

Working...
                                X