No announcement yet.

CITR Gaming Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea add me, wongstaah u playing on oceanic server? I pre ordered my gt6 already premium edition too haha wish they did have something similar to gt5 top edition, they should because its their 15th anniversary
    BNR34 Build [SOLD]
    APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
    Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
    NSEX

Comment

Any one play f1 on xbox?
      Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
      http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

Anyone played Forza Horizon??
        Best street/racing game in my opinion so far!

Comment

Originally posted by HardTrance View Post
          Guessing you never played nfs underground? Haha, that was the best, yea I finished it, obvs dont have all the cars but finished it but come back to it sometimes
          BNR34 Build [SOLD]
          APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
          Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
          NSEX

Comment

anyone play MMORPG's at all? hehe

Comment

Originally posted by wongy View Post
              Guessing you never played nfs underground? Haha, that was the best, yea I finished it, obvs dont have all the cars but finished it but come back to it sometimes
              I have actually.

Every year I hope EA pays a company to makes Underground 3..but no..
              We get...the crappy NFS that come out every year Q_Q

Comment

Originally posted by HardTrance View Post
                I play it every now and then, I usually hunt all the Barn Finds and also waiting for the CRX. I drive around in my Spoon AH Civic, took me forever to make it look like the Spoon one hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by steven93 View Post
                  anyone play MMORPG's at all? hehe
                  Ex Everquest/Dark Age of Camelot/Guild Wars/WAR (ughhhh)/WoW/Rift/Aion player here. Don't play any of them any more - of all of them, DAOC was the best. I quit WoW at the start of the year, Blizzard have lost the plot and as someone who raided in vanilla etc, all I can say is it now a whole heap of no fun. I got 3 of my 11 L85s to 90 and called it a day to the faction grind shit.

Currently I'm playing Guild Wars 2 and The Secret World. TSW is fun but a dying world - I loved the skill development in it.

I currently have 12 level 80s in GW2, all in exotic and partial ascended gear and am having a ball - it helps being in a big guild though The WvWvW side of GW2 rocks.

Between that and LoL, I don't have much time for other gaming + life/work/cars - as is evident from the Steam sale games that I still haven't played (I did fire up the new Tomb Raider though).

Oh - IPad and Magic 2014.... I've been a MTG fan since release... in fact I started playing PC games when I thought that it would be a cheaper hobby than CCG games.
                  1988 CRX
                  1999 Integra Type R
                  2020 Civic Type R

Comment

Anyone still play SimCity?
                    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Anyone play Payday2?

Comment

Anyone up for some League of Legends? Shoot us your username.

Comment

GTA 5 ppl!!!

Think it's time to sell my steering wheel and rig lol
                          Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
                          http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

GTA V midnight launch at EB games

Comment

Going to pick it up this afternoon. Leaving work early .

Comment

Just got my copy of GTA V, cant wait to get home and play

Comment

Working...
                                X