• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shall see u guys on sim soon.
    ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Perry, have you bought Sim City yet?

Gran Turismo 6 coming at the end of the year!

Source
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

simcitty looks good although i wont have the time
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

What's a good Z77 motherboard to get? Only need a single pci-e slot.

AsRock?
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
            What's a good Z77 motherboard to get? Only need a single pci-e slot.

AsRock?
            I've recently purchased the asRock fatal1ty z77 for about 150 when I built my new computer and I have no problems with it. But if you want bang for your buck with a little bit of performance with 1 pci-e slot I would recommend the Asus P8B75-M for 75 bucks at your local centrecom/msy

Comment

Originally posted by tricky View Post
              I've recently purchased the asRock fatal1ty z77 for about 150 when I built my new computer and I have no problems with it. But if you want bang for your buck with a little bit of performance with 1 pci-e slot I would recommend the Asus P8B75-M for 75 bucks at your local centrecom/msy
              Ah thanks for the tip! Would that be the best 1 pci-e slot motherboard from ASUS? (must be Z77)

I'm trying to over-engineer my PC so it lasts for ages.
              Last edited by felixR; 13-05-13, 11:38 AM.
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Ah thanks for the tip! Would that be the best 1 pci-e slot motherboard from ASUS? (must be Z77)

I'm trying to over-engineer my PC so it lasts for ages.
                Np! The best 1 pci-e slot motherboard from asus atm would be the Asus P8Z77-M which is about 110, there's another one similar to it which is the Asus P8H77 which is abit more expensive at 125 but the flaw is it's way too small and compact that you'd have no room to work around the motherboard. So I would definitely recommend the Asus P8Z77 since you were looking for a z77 in the first place anyway :P

In terms of trying to over-engineer your PC so it lasts for ages is like looking after your car! All you need to do is give the inside of your tower a vacuum clean thoroughly to clean out the dust and then use a blow dryer to blow off any excess dust and you're good! but you'd have to do this every 3-6 months whenever you have time or feel the need to do so instead of repetitively re-purchasing new hardware like ram/hdd/etc. I've done this for my old computer for about 6 years before I decided to recently upgrade but don't get me wrong it still works and running strong like when I first purchased it :P

Hope this helps!

Comment

^ Thanks for the tips

I just realised the new Haswell chipset is coming out soon!
                  ClubITR | Like

Comment

Must buy simcity....

Comment

oooo yeh I heard it was coming out sometime in june too bad I already built a new computer

btw does anybody here play Starcraft II heart of the swarm?

Comment

I wasn't impressed with HotS - to play zerg effectively you need to be either a god or Korean.
                        1988 CRX
                        1999 Integra Type R
                        2020 Civic Type R

Comment

Originally posted by Setanta View Post
                          I wasn't impressed with HotS - to play zerg effectively you need to be either a god or Korean.
                          Or you needa practice more...
                          Zerg the strongest race because it has the quickest capabilities to tech and rush.
                          If you micro zerg well, you will win most games.

Comment

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
                            Or you needa practice more...
                            Zerg the strongest race because it has the quickest capabilities to tech and rush.
                            If you micro zerg well, you will win most games.
                            There is no strongest race in starcraft 2. Choose the race that suits you the most.

Winning with Zerg in my opinion is all about unit composition and macro. Zerg depends mostly on producing sheer numbers of the right units to own their opponents.

Not sure what you mean by having the quickest capabilities to tech and rush to be honest. Someone who has a decent meta game would usually defend a 6 pool pretty easy nowadays.
                            1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Perry, have you bought Sim City yet?

Gran Turismo 6 coming at the end of the year!

Source
                              Looking forward to this! I'm hoping there'll be better modifications like engine swaps and more premium cars

Comment

Bahaha opened up this post and the first 100 comments are about CS.. man i miss those days

Just started playing Leagues of Legends LoL for about a week now anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                                X