Nerf guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy!

A small heads up, for the Longstrike you may have issues with it not properly priming one the upgraded spring is installed but you can fix that by clipping away a ring or two on the spring.

But you may not so try it first!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up M@lew!

In the meantime, I've started a little sweatshop using child labour...see how fast the hands move!

Ghillie.jpg

Comment

My lil bro has heap like nearly everyone of them. He is also painting them black, makes it look that much more awesome.
        My First Daily DC5 Build - http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/show...da-Integra-Dc5

Comment

I'm still waiting for parts from Orange Mods. Took them over a week to process my order, responding only when I sent a query saying that it's been shipped. However, the tracking number with USPS shows that they've only been alerted that there is a pickup due...

Not happy.

Comment

So I received a very excited call from the young fella whilst at work today, announcing that these little boxes arrived in the post
            boxes.jpg

I won't bore you with the Longstrike. It was the basic kit and the outcome was somewhat disappointing. You can see the initial exit speed has increased and there is definitely greater accuracy as a result...over 5m, but beyond that, the lack of weight in the round means there is rapid deceleration and loss of accuracy over distance.

Prior to the mod, we fired 6 rounds and averaged 10.5m distance. Post mod, we gained probably 1-2m. I'll be keeping an eye out for the Stage 2 kit for the Longstrike.

What was impressive was the Recon, for which I bought the Stage 1 and 2 kits. You can really feel the difference in the firing action and there is no doubt there is a lot more distance from the Recon mod compared to the Longstrike.
            Recon.jpg

Happy with this one, and will likely use it to scare the ducks...just need more of the rounds that whistle when fired.
            recon camo.jpg

Young fella has been warned not to use the modded Nerf guns unless all players have safety glasses on, and all the usual safe behaviours when handling firearms when around others - mag out, cleared, no pointing with rifle, highport, etc etc.

Comment

Nerf guns

Good to hear your teaching the young one right mate
              Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
              http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

I can only try...but I'll bet all that will be forgotten when they start having their little battles. Some older kids had a party at the park down the road a few weeks ago - full on inflatable barricades, etc. The kids were so tempted to gate crash!

Comment

Working...
                X