Nerf guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nerf guns

Any one here into nurf guns? Some of the fam got some for christmas and they were rather fun to play with. Thinking about getting a rifle and side arm for my self
    Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
    http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Nerf guns

Originally posted by cartoon View Post
    Any one here into nurf guns? Some of the fam got some for christmas and they were rather fun to play with. Thinking about getting a rifle and side arm for my self
    M@lew. Saw no more. His need shot me and left with me with a massive bruise (through jeans!!)
    1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
    1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
    2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
    F1 Nut

Comment

+2 for M@lew

search mods for NURF Guns, youtube, now you talking.......

Comment

Nerf guns

Yep, I got a sniper and a machine gun, longshot and stampede
        BNR34 Build [SOLD]
        APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
        Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
        NSEX

Comment

I "modded" mine, and failed LOL
          Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Nerf guns

Santa drops a few in each Christmas, have enough gats to start my own militia. The longshot (sniper) was my 10 year old brothers most recent tool of destruction. Then we have four regular rifles / hand guns.. Three brothers you see.. Have to defend yourself! Haha

Comment

Re: Nerf guns

Ah yeah I spent a lot of time on these last year.

Modding is pretty fun but most of the newer ones work on the reverse plunger system. Ie they're all pretty similar. I think I've got most of them so if anyone needs any tips on how to injure dnapol ask away.

Also barrels look cool but they hurt range bad.

Comment

Nerf guns

I want a sniper and nice side arm that I want to mod up and hydrographic

And tips on what ones to get and the attachments?
                Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero

Comment

Built to break stuff or play with people? Like if you hit them they'll feel it but won't be bruised.

The Longshot is good since it uses a forward plunger system. They're a bit hard to find now though. Longstrike looks sexy but isn't super powerful but ok for wars with people and a bit easier to find now.

The Nite Finder is actually really good though, the only downside being it's single shot.

Comment

Nerf guns

Yeah I heard the night finder was good and was playing with my mates long strike a few weeks ago.

Nerf wars? People actually do this?

teamGROUNDzero

Comment

Well by nerf war I meant are you going to be shooting people up close! If not then you want to make them as powerful as possible

Comment

Anyone modified or painted their Nerf guns? I'm about to do an urban camo job on one of my son's guns.

Comment

I've removed all my nerf's air restrictors and swapped in better springs on some... if that's what you mean? It might be good idea to look into Stefan darts if you want more range, too

Comment

Hmmm...Stefan darts...probably not since my son will be running around with his friends. Don't want anyone getting hurt. I'll check out the air restrictor and springs mods though!

My son wants a camo job on his Nerf gun. We've decided on a woodlands camo pattern since my leftover army gear is of that design...the damned paint is going to cost more than the gun!

Comment

Nerf guns

Hmmmmmm I want this one ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357189677.133209.jpg

teamGROUNDzero

Comment

Working...
                              X