Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol - I was being overly optimistic, but let's just say it was more of a panel beating job.

Still, some cars came in with hail damage and left looking like they just rolled off the factory floor. I was pretty amazed at his work tbh.
    j0nbubz: RG's awp is LOL
    Chi: ...word of advice on who plays against rG
    faijai: rg + awp = gg
    hebe: Hahaha rG is just L337 bro!
    rG`: Touchpad FTW!

Comment

I was lucky I got sunscreen I was being sizzled like a sausage!
      "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

Originally posted by BIZ22Y View Post
        I was lucky I got sunscreen I was being sizzled like a sausage!
        sooo .. how long does this last? referring to the saussage sizzle that didnt happen =P
        Nobody knows who I really am, I never felt this empty before, And if I ever need someone to come along, Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong? We are all rowing the boat of fate, The waves keep on coming and we can't escape, But if we ever get lost on our way, The waves would guide you through another day

Comment

Was a good day..Hot though..hehe

Thanks James and Thanh for organising it.

Comment

No Problem

Thanks for everyone who turned up.. not like those other fake people who listed..

hahaha
            Team AMS

Comment

James owes us a BBQ...
              Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
                HAHAHA I RECKON!
                should have replied saying you wanted one.. i offered no one said anything..
                Team AMS

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
                  James owes us a BBQ...
                  HAHAHHAH

yea ok...

Blake house this Friday!!!!

SMS everyone!!
                  Team AMS

Comment

Originally posted by JSL View Post
                    HAHAHHAH

yea ok...

Blake house this Friday!!!!

SMS everyone!!
                    haha - I'm up for this.

Keep us updated!

lol

Comment

Yea all meet at Thornleigh maccas and we will cruise to blake house!!

ROFL
                      Team AMS

Comment

Originally posted by night View Post
                        is paul on here? the dude in the white dc2r. paul ya snob!!

i left cause it was getting too hot for me ie. roasting under the sun for 3 hours.
                        i think i have half a tan now
                        Tinny??? with a nic "night"??? hmmm only 1 tinny i know of like that...drive a Mr2 back in the days?? skylinesNSW??? ZEUS??

is that the one im talking about?? if so then i never knew u were there!!!
                        Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #004

Comment

Yea all meet at Thornleigh maccas and we will cruise to blake house!!

ROFL
                          LOL I don't even own a BBQ!
                          "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

should have replied saying you wanted one.. i offered no one said anything..
                            Haha...I didn't even read the thread in all honesty...left the house without the address to the joint too...HAHAHAHA

But yeah came to check out what exactly was involved in pullin dents out...now I know!

Comment

Originally posted by BIZ22Y View Post
                              LOL I don't even own a BBQ!
                              That's OK Blake...you claim to be quite the chef...you can cook us dinner instead...

Comment

thanx 2 those that showed up sorry i couldn't hang around all day, but sunday is usually gf day lol *insert whiplash sound here*

i don't know if anyone missed out, so sorry if you did... it was dirt cheap too @ $50 per panel. I was in the area at 3:30ish and i dropped by but everyone was gone. was good meeting all the new peeps, and always good seeing all the old peeps
                                T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Working...
                                X