Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No no, I assure you Blake, EVERYONE loves rat poison beef fillet.
    Can we do some engine oil cupcakes for dessert too?

I'll be there. See you all on Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
      hahaha.. no way! no offence thanh!
      that's not very supportive!!!! its his new career!!!
      Team AMS

Comment

T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by norma View Post
          No no, I assure you Blake, EVERYONE loves rat poison beef fillet.
          Can we do some engine oil cupcakes for dessert too?

I'll be there. See you all on Friday!
          Team AMS

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
            Hehe...I'm Manny...dude in the orange shirt...nice meeting you Tinny

For those that haven't gone yet...I believe he's packed up and his heading home, however I gave Sypherg his number and Fernando is going to do his car at his house (Fernando's house)...

So you might want to give him a call and check if he's willing to do your car as well...his number is 0414-346-540
            Thanks for giving me the number Manny...he left early apparently coz some people didnt show up.

I went to his place personally and he did a excellent job... took him only 2hrs to remove all my hail damage dents all over my car. He is a nice guy and very professional and also great price!....he mentioned James, so yeh thanks James for the hookup.
            sigpic

Comment

it's a shame that some people didn't show up. i'm sure everyone had their reasons, but it kinda ruins it for those that want to have it done next time when we tell the guy that we have xx cars coming, he wont believe it and will probably charge a little more to make up for it.
              T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by MrThanh View Post
                it's a shame that some people didn't show up. i'm sure everyone had their reasons, but it kinda ruins it for those that want to have it done next time when we tell the guy that we have xx cars coming, he wont believe it and will probably charge a little more to make up for it.
                ... retired/

Comment

Working...
                X