Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you please advise how long he will be staying till?... start 8:30am till what time?....
    sigpic

Comment

hehe - update us thanh!

haha

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
        oh...also does the guy accept Credit card?
        maybe he does, but it will be cheaper if you pay cash.

Originally posted by Sypherg View Post
        Can you please advise how long he will be staying till?... start 8:30am till what time?....
        until he finishes. there's no set time as everyone's dings will be different. it will take between. as a guide, he got through around 10-15 cars in half a day last time.
        T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

hey guys,

I just got back from this, I've got other things on today so I couldn't stay there all day. anyway, it's $50 per panel. If you're on the list and havnt already gone out there, then get out there soon. He gets through the cars pretty quickly.

make sure that if you're going to head out, that you bring CASH with you, and bring drinks to keep yourself hydrated as its pretty hot outside if you havnt already noticed
          T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

i went there @ 130pm.. was the only one there hehe
            he was packing up, almost about to leave..

fixed up the dent in my bonnet
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

thanks for organising thanh n james

now if only i can figure out whos who from the nick names on here
              Nobody knows who I really am, I never felt this empty before, And if I ever need someone to come along, Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong? We are all rowing the boat of fate, The waves keep on coming and we can't escape, But if we ever get lost on our way, The waves would guide you through another day

Comment

Where was the bloody sausage sizzle!!!!

LOL
                "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

Hehe...I'm Manny...dude in the orange shirt...nice meeting you Tinny

For those that haven't gone yet...I believe he's packed up and his heading home, however I gave Sypherg his number and Fernando is going to do his car at his house (Fernando's house)...

So you might want to give him a call and check if he's willing to do your car as well...his number is 0414-346-540
                  Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Originally posted by BIZ22Y View Post

LOL

HAHAHA I RECKON!
                    Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Tinny should have come hungry jacks, but I think she got a bit sick of us!

Nice to meet you Tinny.

=)
                      "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

Nice to meet everyone.

to the organisers

Cheers guys, much appreciated
                        'freakygeek is the stig'

Comment

LOL
                          hehe...yeah thats what i was there for as well

Originally posted by night View Post
                          now if only i can figure out whos who from the nick names on here
                          hello...i was the other tosser that came with manny....white shirt,grey shorts
                          i take it ur..Tinny?
                          Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #005

Comment

The only thing cooking was us and our cars in that sun.

Thanks for arranging this as that guy was really good

Shame he couldn't fix my car though :/
                            j0nbubz: RG's awp is LOL
                            Chi: ...word of advice on who plays against rG
                            faijai: rg + awp = gg
                            hebe: Hahaha rG is just L337 bro!
                            rG`: Touchpad FTW!

Comment

Tinny should have come hungry jacks, but I think she got a bit sick of us!

Nice to meet you Tinny.

=)
                              lol great to meet you guys too biz22y, manny, scheung.
                              is paul on here? the dude in the white dc2r. paul ya snob!!

i left cause it was getting too hot for me ie. roasting under the sun for 3 hours.
                              i think i have half a tan now
                              Nobody knows who I really am, I never felt this empty before, And if I ever need someone to come along, Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong? We are all rowing the boat of fate, The waves keep on coming and we can't escape, But if we ever get lost on our way, The waves would guide you through another day

Comment

Originally posted by rG` View Post
                                The only thing cooking was us and our cars that sun.

Thanks for arranging this as that guy was really good

Shame he couldn't fix my car though :/
                                cant fix?? woahhh.. what kinda dents do you have on your car?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X