Clear All

MX5, its NA and RWD....

cheap to modify too.
    LONDA

Comment

Originally posted by .::F[L]Y::. View Post
      MX5, its NA and RWD....

cheap to modify too.
      Definitely my pick. More fun to drive fast than everything mentioned thus far. And oh so easy to drive sideways.

Stay away from the S2000 if you wanna play the oversteer game. It's toer than a roman sandle and will more than likely kill you the first time you try to apply opposite lock.

Comment

Originally posted by .::F[L]Y::. View Post
        MX5, its NA and RWD....

cheap to modify too.
        that is indeed a good suggestion, nice handling car, small and easy to drive anyway you like it to drive. to F[L]Y
        bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

yeap s2k snap oversteer, hence you see so many with rear end damage from smacking the gutter...
          LONDA

Comment

could always play it safe like this dude lol buy a dc2r and pretend to drift http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP_cHHNXetE

Comment

ROFL AHAHAHAHA damn u dc2kid >< i was hell expecting something good
              bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
                could always play it safe like this dude lol buy a dc2r and pretend to drift http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP_cHHNXetE

Hahahaha this is hilarious hahahhaha
                get a DC2R they look hot

Comment

lol sorry to spam but couldnt help it anyways ma mates all own rear wheel drive cars and they often bag me out for driving fwd but from personal feel i rather the feel of a fwd over a rwd anyday ...drifting would be fun but its deff a exspensive hobby if u dont do it right

Comment

So is understeering into a tree.

Comment

yeah that usually happens when u try to hard dont it ?

Comment

A crash normally happens when try too hard. Consider understeering into a tre just a crude form of natural selection.

Comment

lol

Comment

sorry for spamming dont get the shit buts i have to post this hahahah so funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LzMAXqu8qU

Comment

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
                              sorry for spamming dont get the shit buts i have to post this hahahah so funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LzMAXqu8qU
                              Man your fucked up, haha... jks.....

I love planting the teg through a corner and getting tastey understeer.. Just point it and steer with the accelerator....

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by justinfox
                              You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Understeer tastes about as good as 6 week old milk mixed with grapefruit juice. What you are describing is lift off oversteer. Either that or you could do yourself a favour and get a driving coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X