X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ClubITR newbie

Hey Guys.

My names Shaun and I'm from Sydney.

I have a real passion for cars, and a special soft spot for Hondas.

I'm currently in the market for a DC5R or DC5S and hope to be driving my first one within a few months. Knew this would be a good place to start looking for cars and looking for some like minded people to help me out when I break it.

Note: I was half way through the process of buying Rafael's DC5R (I'm pretty sure he's an avid member here, pbk1776 I believe) but haven't heard from him in a few weeks. If anyone knows where he might be or what he's doing some info would be mad.

Cheers Guys

Club ITR newbie

Welcome mate, I'm also in the process of buying a dc5r
    Glad you joined the forum, plenty of friendly people here to help you!
    S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

Welcome Shaun.

Unfortunately Raf has sold his car to someone down in Melbourne. I've also been trying to get in contact with him, but no replies so far.

Just keep an eye out and be patient. You will find the right one in time!
      Shak's S2000

Comment

Welcome!! Make sure you hold out for the right one and not rush into it and regret it later one! It has to be the one. As for raf, he has actually already sold it to a Melbourner.
        Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Welcome to the forum Shaun! Goodluck with your search in finding a DC5R, when you do start a build thread
          Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Welcome Shaun, goodluck finding one fun ^^
            BNR34 Build [SOLD]
            APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
            Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
            NSEX

Comment

Club ITR newbie

Welcome Shaun!
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

That's what you get for hesitating I guess... someone else with the funding scoops up the deal.

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys. I certainly plan on a build thread as soon as I have something to build, so stay tuned.

anyone know how many times I need to post to get access to the For Sale section, that would be real convenient.

Comment

^ its more of getting rep I think.
                  Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

Comment

Welcome Shaun I am also looking for a Dc5R also but yeah, hopefully you will find one soon bro, ask for advice and suggestiongs if you need help the guys in here are friendly and they sure will give you the answers your looking for.

Comment

Re: Club ITR newbie

If you guys are looking for dc5s then you're better off not looking in sa. The only one for sale here is a type s for 18.5k. Check gumtree.
                      Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Originally posted by knobosaurus View Post
                        If you guys are looking for dc5s then you're better off not looking in sa. The only one for sale here is a type s for 18.5k. Check gumtree.
                        The advantages of living in Sydney ! One will show up eventually for the right price. Patience is the key.

Comment

Yeah.. Sydney is always packed with baller spec cars man! Just wait! It shall come!

Comment

Working...
                          X