No announcement yet.

Labour Day Track Day - Wakefield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup great day. some nice cars, very inspriational.

Comment

Poor Felix, I didn't know he ran into trouble too :S

The run off areas are in pretty bad condition though, in some areas it's so rough that it could be argued to be as bad as hitting the gutter.

With Felix's R sitting as low as it was I could see how the sump could be ruptured coming off the track.

If you're in need of a spare sump let me know mate

Hope it's all sorted out soon.
      j0nbubz: RG's awp is LOL
      Chi: ...word of advice on who plays against rG
      faijai: rg + awp = gg
      hebe: Hahaha rG is just L337 bro!
      rG`: Touchpad FTW!

Comment

pics thanks!

Comment

Perry, did you end up tracking? I saw you driving back

Comment

I think the heat got to us all

Comment

Originally posted by ?uestlove View Post
              I think the heat got to us all
              did the supercharger sort itself out shane??
              LONDA

Comment

hey everyone.. i'm back!

first i'd like to thank everyone (dangaz, manny, daniel, nathan, henry & ford friends) that stayed back and helped me out!! it meant a lot to me.. can't thank u guys enough really really appreciate it

clubitr love ftw! hehe

i just checked out the times.. my transponder didn't work for the 2nd and 3rd session
                i'm sure i hit a 1:14.xx really!
                Last edited by felixR; 19-08-20, 03:30 AM.
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Glad to hear it's all sorted
                  j0nbubz: RG's awp is LOL
                  Chi: ...word of advice on who plays against rG
                  faijai: rg + awp = gg
                  hebe: Hahaha rG is just L337 bro!
                  rG`: Touchpad FTW!

Comment

awwwwww felix i didnt even know untill i came online today u had a problem

Comment

damn... so many casualties... everything alright felix?? wat exactly happened?? man...all the best for those having problem with the cars.... hope u guys get it fixed without any problem...
                      http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                        hey everyone.. i'm back!

first i'd like to thank everyone (dangaz, manny, daniel, nathan, henry & ford friends) that stayed back and helped me out!! it meant a lot to me.. can't thank u guys enough really really appreciate it

clubitr love ftw!

i just checked out the times.. my transponder didn't work for the 2nd and 3rd session
                        i'm sure i hit a 1:14.xx really!
                        good to hear that everything is sorted!
                        Last edited by felixR; 19-08-20, 03:31 AM.
                        T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post

clubitr love ftw! hehe
                          What about me?? I did sms my regards yo! ......jking!
                          Last edited by felixR; 19-08-20, 03:31 AM.
                          For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Originally posted by rG` View Post
                            If you're in need of a spare sump let me know mate
                            u have pm! or will soon hehe.. thanx steve.. i'll have to replace mine sometime soon

thanx ryan hehe
                            ClubITR | Like

Comment

thk 90d felix is back and safe!!

good to know it was all sorted in the end bro. far out, makes me feel really fortunate now that I look back on it.

On the track, you can't guarantee anything, out of the 50+ cars that showed up, at least 10% of them came out with some trouble, there was even casualties... Just shows how dangerous it can be if you're not careful.

Also, I feel really lucky because I had SOOO many offs! (lol was super fun though) and luckily nothing happened to me except a blown fuse (which rendered my instrument panel DEAD), that got fixed in 10 min. Lucky huh?

After that I realised I have to work on plenty of things, downshifting, quicker steering movements, later braking etc...

I really encourage everyone to go out to the track, was a wonderful experience, really. I've only been driving my MX5 for a month, and it's my first manual car too, and I loved it. great way to see how the car behaves when you're trying to push it to the limit! (I came no where near that though)

Safe driving everyone and see you at the next track day!
                              http://www.soasiandvd.com.au

Comment

nah man, it was more like 50% of cars had "troubles"...

i reckon about 10% had *serious* troubles...

I'm so glad felix is OK, i hope i didn't curse him by saying "you survived!!!" as i was leaving
                                ... retired/

Comment

Working...
                                X