Comment

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?p=17313

atm, right under this thread hehehee
      T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

GOOD LUCK PPL!!!!
        http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

Just got back, it was such a great day for the most part. I hope you get your car sorted out David, let me know if you need a hand

Wow, times are up already: http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/re...2006.WAKE.S3.Y
          j0nbubz: RG's awp is LOL
          Chi: ...word of advice on who plays against rG
          faijai: rg + awp = gg
          hebe: Hahaha rG is just L337 bro!
          rG`: Touchpad FTW!

Comment

my EG is pretty fucked. Did anyone see the Skyline driving home? There was so much smoke i thought it was a bushfire.

Comment

what happened? sucks to hear that there was yet another casulty today at wakie.

i felt a bit heroic and decided to shoot at shutter speeds that i couldnt handhold, meaning that 90% of my shots are completely blurry LOL
              T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Comming down hill to the fish hook. I braked and the back just let go. Went sideways into the grass. Had no steering. Clipped the tire wall. Slid sideways into the ripple strip from the inside - this is very deep.

Caused by lack of experience (my fault), Ferodo pads up front and stock rear, and finally rear tyres being really worn out. But mainly my fault.

So the rear was very unstable under braking. I did not have this problem the last time I was there.

Damage: Front Right fender, door, bumper/lip and maybe bonnet. Left rim is smashed and so is the rotor (3 pieces). Some arms and ball joint are stuffed on the left side.

Comment

hey man sorry to hear that - i saw your car in the garage, looked pretty nasty.

hope it all gets fixed up dude! i guess we can all learn from each others mistakes

Comment

sorry to hear about the accident hope everything gets fixed soon
                    ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Here's to a quick recovery mate

^ More than can be said about all those poor kangaroos.
                      j0nbubz: RG's awp is LOL
                      Chi: ...word of advice on who plays against rG
                      faijai: rg + awp = gg
                      hebe: Hahaha rG is just L337 bro!
                      rG`: Touchpad FTW!

Comment

apart from the few casualties it was a good experience. Even though i wasnt racing i came along to spectate. Very well organised event and nice array of cars. Congrats to all those that achieved their pb's. The ITR's sounded awesome on the track esp the dc5r's. Hope i can attend the next one and be racing.
                        LONDA

Comment

all the best for a speedy and hassle-free repair.

Originally posted by rG` View Post
                          Here's to a quick recovery mate

^ More than can be said about all those poor kangaroos.
                          i know aye! did u see the blood trail from it? the poor thing mustve flew 10m or something.
                          T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Thanks to Narada for a great day... great first CC experience

Yeah quite a few casualties...it claimed Felix too But he's fine...we couldn't patch up his car so he could make the trek home so he had to stay the night in Goulburn because there was no way he could get into Goulburn City let alone back to Sydney with a torn sump...

Poor dude, hope everything works out OK for him today...

Sorry to see your car in that state no_torq...hope she gets sorted out real quick man...did you leave the car at Wakie?

Yeah the Skyline blew it's turbo...hence all the smoke...
                            Last edited by felixR; 19-08-20, 03:30 AM.
                            Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

sad sad news hope they manage to sort things out soon.

Comment

whoah, felix got hurt too? noes

it was a tough day, but i made it home OK with heater on full and not much overtaking...

damn shame to see so many cars go down yesterday, i am just really glad i caught my problem before it got terminal...
                                ... retired/

Comment

Working...
                                X