Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ClubITR MegaCruise!!! (16th & 17th of Dec 2006)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
    the megacruise does not have to be in 2006 guys...
    e.g. early 2007 might be more suitable...
    ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
      I vote postpone!!!
      or you can organise another one early next year as well

so far it sounds like its still up n running
      Last edited by night; 05-12-06, 11:48 AM.
      Nobody knows who I really am, I never felt this empty before, And if I ever need someone to come along, Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong? We are all rowing the boat of fate, The waves keep on coming and we can't escape, But if we ever get lost on our way, The waves would guide you through another day

Comment

come on guys .... no backing out at the last minute ......

Well either way im all set to go on a long drive that weekend as ive cleared the diary specifically for this cruise ......

Comment

Originally posted by xoom View Post
          come on guys .... no backing out at the last minute ......

Well either way im all set to go on a long drive that weekend as ive cleared the diary specifically for this cruise ......
          im out too!!

got a wedding..

Team AMS

Comment

ok since ppl are dropping like flies it looks like this isnt going to happen

Comment

I wont be to upset if its posponed my car is getting a resprayed bumper this week an my shocks are shagged. I can still make it but. So whats happening is it still a goer?
              F/S: VTI-R Civic

Comment

It's not happening.
                "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

Is that offical?
                  No '06 megacuise

Comment

I'm up for 07... mid or late jan, not the australia day weekend though.

Comment

how about you guys make a cruise to wagga so that the syd,melb and adelaid ppl can meet up. wagga is central to all these cities and its about 900kms round trip from syd and a bit less from melb and adelaid(i think). on the ozhonda forums it was being organised ages ago but died out. so wat do yous all reckon?
                      183.2KW ATW
                      BUILT BY DR HONDA
                      Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

Comment

900km!! thats a fair bit of driving. If i go its like 1500km round trip my car already has stacks of kms on it!!
                        I think the main reason for the planned route was because the road is fun to drive on (lotsa corners) but i guess it would be good to meet up with other people...

Comment

The megacruise needs to be focused on an enjoyable route to drive.

The oxley highway is one of the best in Australia.

Comment

The megacruise needs people who are willing to go on it and not cancel last minute.
                            "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

well, its not like we gonna speed on these corners are we?
                              183.2KW ATW
                              BUILT BY DR HONDA
                              Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

Comment

hmmm,

well,

um,

er,

maybe...
                                Last edited by tinkerbell; 14-01-07, 09:27 PM.
                                ... retired/

Comment

Working...
                                X