Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ClubITR MegaCruise!!! (16th & 17th of Dec 2006)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ClubITR MegaCruise!!! (16th & 17th of Dec 2006)

Just looking to get this back on the boards!!

Proposed route north to Oxley Highway, actual route to be decided and planned.

Overnight cruise, approx 900km total over 2 days, looking at around the end of the year, but preferably not in school holidays or double demerit time periods.
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

do we have a proposed month in mind at this stage?
    g
    [ BBU66Z ]
    g
    Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

I don't really like the idea of december, too many people have Christmas functions on etc... how would we go for October/November?

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

anytime after NOV 17th..hehe

Thats when my uni exams end!

Comment

It would have to be very late Novermber for me to come.
          "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

Originally posted by BIZ22Y
            It would have to be very late Novermber for me to come.
            I'm fine with that too..hehe

Comment

If its not an overnighter im in

Late nov is good
              Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #008

Comment

yeah anytime after uni exams would be good for alot of us
                <3j

Comment

sounds good guys.
                  NBGP DC5R

Comment

Will you actually come though? Don't mean to sound negative but unfortunately the sad truth of mega-cruises is the high rate of attrition as the date nears... !!

Comment

for late Novemeber.

Comment

I will definitly try to come this time, u know my working days spans 6 days and its hard, but i will make the effort this time around, as long as my car is not in the workshop, no fuck that i will come in the other car LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers
                          I will definitly try to come this time, u know my working days spans 6 days and its hard, but i will make the effort this time around, as long as my car is not in the workshop, no fuck that i will come in the other car LOL
                          You know what happens if you don't come...

.... Click here

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek
                            You know what happens if you don't come...

.... Click here
                            Link doesnt work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers
                              spend less time on the forums do more work and you can work 3 days a week!!
                              Team AMS

Comment

Working...
                              X