• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuujee View Post
    Day after Stereosonic GG
    This seems to be the tradition for the Annual events, even in NSW lol
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

I might try to get to this. Would be good to see another part of Victoria... And this looks like a good drive... Pitty I'll be in a Auto Mazda 3... Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by fuujee View Post
        Day after Stereosonic GG
        zzzz bad!!!

Comment

Is there any reason why its so early in the morning?
          The west siders would have to wake up at 6am on a Sunday to be on time.

Its putting a few of the guys off coming.

Comment

need moar people!
            Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by butter View Post
              is there any reason why its so early in the morning?
              The west siders would have to wake up at 6am on a sunday to be on time.

Its putting a few of the guys off coming.
              +1

Comment

Oh man,

same weekend as the Wii U launch.
                I wasn't planning on leaving the house for anything this weekend.

Have to have a good think about this

Comment

Maybe we could push the start time back and shorten the cruise route in the interest of time and location as we have the bbq in the middle.

And then next month we could have it as a sole cruise for the total route or GOR etc

Comment

Hey Guys,

The start time is pretty early, and I don't want anyone put off coming.
                    I'll change the start time and route so we can get a good drive in and still have a decent lunch. Maybe we can meet up for lunch and for the people who feel like driving futher, we can?

Prepare for updates tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by npcan2 View Post
                      Hey Guys,

The start time is pretty early, and I don't want anyone put off coming.
                      I'll change the start time and route so we can get a good drive in and still have a decent lunch. Maybe we can meet up for lunch and for the people who feel like driving futher, we can?

Prepare for updates tonight!
                      Check your PMs guy. If we meet for lunch at 12PM at the Yarra Reservoir location I propose in my PM it will drastically shorten the route for your cruise and include the Reefton Spur. Those that want to continue on your original route can, and even west siders can sleep in until 10 or so. How about that?

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                        Check your PMs guy. If we meet for lunch at 12PM at the Yarra Reservoir location I propose in my PM it will drastically shorten the route for your cruise and include the Reefton Spur. Those that want to continue on your original route can, and even west siders can sleep in until 10 or so. How about that?
                        only me and jase that are west side right??

Comment

Originally posted by se7en View Post
                          only me and jase that are west side right??
                          So is Symphorced, DanR, phillay and way way out is Mrntegra.

I'm guessing mrntegra would have to wake up around 5am!?

And I think eskimo_firefighter wants to ride passenger. Not sure if I would be up for 5:30am start to go pick him up!

Enough for a west side pre-meet?

Comment

Have a look at the first post, new details are up!

Comment

i'll be too knackered from stereo... have fun boys and drive safe!!

Comment

sorry guys im out , cant go changing shit last minute.

Comment

Working...
                                X