Light Tune DC2R Qtr Mile under 14s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh definitely possible!!
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

Originally posted by l3vnd1 View Post
      What you launch it at? 5500rpm?

How do you minimise wheel hop? Feather the clutch?
      launched around 6000-6500rpm, dont be shy with the revs! combination of riding and feathering the clutch

Comment

Originally posted by 00dc2 View Post
        i suspect its a mixture of slight wheels spin and slight clutch burn
        only wheel spun when changing upto 2nd and 3rd gear

Comment

Originally posted by totti View Post
          only wheel spun when changing upto 2nd and 3rd gear
          same here. before did th K swap it only had I/H/E
          launched at 6500rpm on street tyres and got a 13.9 kills the clutch though!

Comment

14.366 @ 96.13Mph = Zilli - DC2R (Falken Azenis RT215)

i did the above time with the azenis deflated to 22psi (shouldve gone lower) with only Injen intake, coilovers (didnt do any adjustments?) organic clutch and Toda Flywheel... i reckon with enough practis will get it to a 14.1 or even a 14 flat without bullshitting... header and exhaust will easily net 13's

Comment

mic u should get robin to lend u his gtech for a baseline run, somewhere in a private road or at least quiet 100kmh zone..
              "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

yes i should... should be able to find a very secluded 100 zone not far away where i can go late one cool night where its a full moon to do a baseline run. Problem is the damn launch has such a large effect on the final time.

Comment

for sure, also if there is an incline, and the surface condition. but at least u get a ballpark idea
                  "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

Working...
                  X