No announcement yet.

Upgrading Header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the ESMMs and yes they are hard but they do settle down after a while. In the end I prefer the oem quality of the original mounts and the fact that these are so cheap. You'll soon get used to them. You can also test out how well held together your interior bits are :P
    Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
    Flickr
    my car blog - Have a read
    my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

Like steve said, avoid clubrsx. International shipping is a joke. I got my hasport ones direct from their website.. Even better price with the dollar.

If u want a cheap upgrade, do esmm.. They have had good reviews. I personally would spend the extra coin n get solid mounts. Dc5 oem mounts are notorious for breaking. Like i said before, my car was owned by a grandmother and after 2 months of ownership i. Cracked a mount, and i didnt drive it hard.
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

I don't get what u guys mean, clubrsx shipping is $120 through USPS for the mounts, the same as most ebay listings? And their shipping on the header alone is $140 which isn't too bad. They recently however charge extra shipping for bolts and angled cel eliminator??? I pmed them about this for combined shipping and a few other questions, they haven't replied in a week. Pretty poor customer service in this regard..

Comment

120 for shipping is expensive. For me it is. I got hasport mounts landed for $530aud back when we were buying 81cents..
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

yea it is for mounts but what i'm saying is most sellers don't really offer any lower. i did find one though for around 300 landed now so all good
            i'll prob order the header separately off clubrsx once they bloody respond to me about why it costs 30 bux more to ship some bolts over together.

Comment

hey p33r

the kidracing header off ebay is like 50 bucks shipping
              Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by p33r View Post
                I don't get what u guys mean, clubrsx shipping is $120 through USPS for the mounts, the same as most ebay listings? And their shipping on the header alone is $140 which isn't too bad. They recently however charge extra shipping for bolts and angled cel eliminator??? I pmed them about this for combined shipping and a few other questions, they haven't replied in a week. Pretty poor customer service in this regard..
                $120 for mounts isnt bad actually i paid 130, the shipping is calculated automatically for the extra items im sure they can put it in the box for you if they ever get back to you.

Comment

^if they ever do. they responded to my earlier question last week so i don't know why it's taking them 1wk+ to respond to my following emails.

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
                  hey p33r

the kidracing header off ebay is like 50 bucks shipping
                  so it is, not bad. You mean this one? And is it EXACTLY the same as the clubrsx listing?
                  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/KiddR...ht_4021wt_1165

Thanks heaps for all the help guys, glad I signed up

Comment

dont buy that one dude that has a shitty nitride coating that has given people trouble when putting together and tightening the slip joints. just stay with the stainless one.

Comment

Yea i asked the seller if i could get the stainless steel instead of nitride coating, he does say he will ship stainless steel if he has no nitride. otherwise it's the same right? where exactly did u get urs, and is the seller that you bought off still operating?
                      i wish clubrsx would respond and i probably would just get it off them, saves me from shopping around for the cel eliminator and spring bolts.

also is an o2 sensor necessary?

Comment

Yea i asked the seller if i could get the stainless steel instead of nitride coating, he does say he will ship stainless steel if he has no nitride. otherwise it's the same right? where exactly did u get urs, and is the seller that you bought off still operating?
                        i wish clubrsx would respond and i probably would just get it off them, saves me from shopping around for the cel eliminator and spring bolts.

also is an o2 sensor necessary?
                        its exactly the same but the coating makes the slip joints a bit tighter, i bought mine from a dude that doesnt sell anymore. you can get cel eliminator from ebay for like $15 and springs bolts from any auto store.

Comment

i think the nitride is limited time only and is not on anymore
                          Blaze Orange

Comment

correct, i asked the seller and its stainless steel. it's the header that they actually sell to clubrsx. except i save $100

Originally posted by stevan View Post
                            its exactly the same but the coating makes the slip joints a bit tighter, i bought mine from a dude that doesnt sell anymore. you can get cel eliminator from ebay for like $15 and springs bolts from any auto store.
                            can you point me to the listing man, i can't find any on ebay. and the same size spring bolts are apparently quite hard to come by, what exactly should i be looking for? if i visit supercheap or something

Comment

Also did you need an o2 extension stevan?

Comment

correct, i asked the seller and its stainless steel. it's the header that they actually sell to clubrsx. except i save $100

can you point me to the listing man, i can't find any on ebay. and the same size spring bolts are apparently quite hard to come by, what exactly should i be looking for? if i visit supercheap or something
                                hey, i bought mine from Kiddracing i thought i linked to it before?? i dnt reccomend them though as other people have had bad experiences with them, who are you buying from, found this on ebay??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...Q5fAccessories

i did not need an o2 extension, i reused the existing springs but just bought new nuts and bolts because the standard bolts were not long enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X