• Time
  • Show
Clear All

these headers must be cheap for a reason

but stevan is saying they are good

im confused lols
    Blaze Orange

Comment

well there is obvious improve in performance in toda headers. And not only that the price does reflect somewhat the quality.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
        these headers must be cheap for a reason

but stevan is saying they are good

im confused lols
        cheap because you arent paying for huge brand names like toda or SSR. Not saying the performance is just as good, but rather its good enough for the money you pay for.
        bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

I have a XForce header for sale at the moment if anyone wanna try it. Selling for $400.

Comment

Originally posted by jj17 View Post
            cheap because you arent paying for huge brand names like toda or SSR. Not saying the performance is just as good, but rather its good enough for the money you pay for.
            the question is, would you buy it?
            Blaze Orange

Comment

Depends on the individuals budget, and how much performance they would want to get out their car I suppose. Personally i'd save up for a toda header.

Comment

yes, hence i said that im interested in purchasing a set in the near future.
                bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

imho at the time i didnt particularly feel like paying $2000 for a toda header where for a third of the price i could get something that would still give me great gains from a proven design with a large test sample to base the desicion upon.
                  if u want the bragging rights then go for the toda for sure, amazing build quality and awesome performance, but i didnt think squeezing that last 0.1% was worth the premium. basically comes down to what the individual wants, for me a header that performed as well if not better than the buddyclub piece for less was the most logically way to go.

Comment

http://www.clubrsx.com/cr/CLU-SSRH.h...ign=newproduct

back for sale yo

Comment

Working...
                    X