Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sp00n View Post
    you can get 2 dc2rs for that price!
    Man Marine motors are Hella Expensive, to expensive in my opinion!

Comment

Just as Honda was the first with Vtec in motor cars.

They were also the first in 4 stroke Outboard motors, they are still widely regarded as the best for reliability, low maintainence etc

$18,000 for an out board motor is about average. My guess is its a BF200 or BF225.

A small 25hp motor is up around the 3k mark.

Comment

Originally posted by JORDS View Post

They were also the first in 4 stroke Outboard motors, they are still widely regarded as the best for reliability, low maintainence etc

$18,000 for an out board motor is about average. My guess is its a BF200 or BF225.

A small 25hp motor is up around the 3k mark.
        I know its about average but still $36,000 just for outboards its to much money, im better of just buying a bayliner or something

Comment

honda was the first to make four stroke wipper snippers to !! tini things

Comment

Originally posted by JORDS View Post
            Wasn't it BMW or Alfa or something that came out with Variable Valve Timing?

Do Honda lawnmowers have VTEC? If so, is it bad to cut long and thick grass with it?
            Last edited by VTECMACHINE; 22-11-09, 12:07 PM.

Originally posted by ChargeR
            Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
              Wasn't it BMW or Alfa or something that came out with Variable Valve Timing?

Do Honda lawnmowers have VTEC? If so, is it bad to cut long and thick grass with it?
              yeah bmw and alfa prob the first to have vvt but im not sure that they had lift and duration ...and no the lawnmowers dont have vtec haha the thing would hover off the ground :P

Comment

Working...
              X