X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Each to there own..

Comment

Just out of curiosity, how much work would it take to fit 18x10 +35 on dc5 F&R?!

Comment

Originally posted by danielj View Post
        Just out of curiosity, how much work would it take to fit 18x10 +35 on dc5 F&R?!
        No amount of work will make that fit, offset is way to high.

Comment

Spacers will be required
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

17x9 +22 with 225/45/17 tyres. provided guards are rolled and just going with natural camber, reckon that would fit okay? i remember reading about it in this thread somewhere before but i cant find it again =[

Comment

Look at assets thread!
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Originally posted by ryanskies View Post
                17x9 +22 with 225/45/17 tyres. provided guards are rolled and just going with natural camber, reckon that would fit okay? i remember reading about it in this thread somewhere before but i cant find it again =[
                BOOM TOWN... read pages 13,14 and 15 for info.

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post
                  No amount of work will make that fit, offset is way to high.
                  Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                  Spacers will be required
                  thanks for the help

Comment

damn.. looks tough as but seems like a bitch to make work lol

is there any inner clearance issues with a 17x9 rim? so if u were to go 17x9 +35 there'd be no probs at all?

Comment

It's not that much of an issue. Just a bit of trimming.

You'll find more problems with a +35 then a +22. I think a +30 would be perfect.

Comment

do u guys know if 17x9 +28 te37s concave? seems like a pretty rare size though so gonna be a bitch to find any

Comment

Originally posted by Flippit View Post
                          I've read so much that now im confused.

Got a DC5R and I'm thinking
                          Rota Grid's
                          18x9.5
                          +20

First question, is +20 offset too much?
                          I will be rolling guards of course and will be running Buddyclub N+ Coilovers

With those specs above, is it just simple roll guards and some camber and it should be sitting fine without hitting any chassis or stuff?

Won't be buying this stuff till early next year but I want to research and scope everything out so I get it right!

Cheers
                          Hey mate I've just put a set of rota grids on my dc5
                          I'll try and get some picks up for u
                          but I'm running 18x9.5 +30 with a 5mm spacer with 2.5 degrees camber
                          All round. U may need rear camber arms and u have to stretch ur tyres
                          Because a 235 will scrub from experience. My tyre size now is 225,40,18 and there perfect just a little rub but it's nothing at all. Hope this could help
                          What colour wheels on what colour car if u dnt mind me asking ?

Comment

Originally posted by ryanskies View Post
                            do u guys know if 17x9 +28 te37s concave? seems like a pretty rare size though so gonna be a bitch to find any
                            you realise between +22 and +28 there is 6mm differance??

and +22 te37's are faily common.. haha just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Kakzzz DC5 View Post
                              Hey mate I've just put a set of rota grids on my dc5
                              I'll try and get some picks up for u
                              but I'm running 18x9.5 +30 with a 5mm spacer with 2.5 degrees camber
                              All round. U may need rear camber arms and u have to stretch ur tyres
                              Because a 235 will scrub from experience. My tyre size now is 225,40,18 and there perfect just a little rub but it's nothing at all. Hope this could help
                              What colour wheels on what colour car if u dnt mind me asking ?
                              Wow nice! I just don't know with those tyres how comfortable would it be? Please throw up some pics really keen! I'd love that setup!

Silver DC5 im thinking possibly matte black ?
                              S2000
                              WSID : TBA
                              Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
                              Smooth As Detailing
                              Incar Racing

Comment

Got a DC5R and thinking of the following:

Advan RG
                                R:17x7.5 +48 with 235/40 or 235/45
                                F:17x8.5 +50 with 235/40 or 235/45

Basically a fitment for a S2000, but I would like to get some answers from you guys about if I will need rolled guards and what camber needed to fit ? I don't want to run aggressive camber because it's mainly for day to day use. I am really in need of help, unsure if it will fit or not. Cheers guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X