X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowie View Post
    Might be getting a set of 17x9+15

Comments on that fitment?
    currently have no guard mods and -1 camber at fronts and close to none of the rear.
    obviously ill have to roll my guards ect, but just looking for opinions on practicality. cheers
    woah! will need heaps of camber and probably removal of front fenderliner if you go any amount of low.....which you will im sure haha. DO IT!

Comment

Originally posted by lowie View Post
      Might be getting a set of 17x9+15

Comments on that fitment?
      currently have no guard mods and -1 camber at fronts and close to none of the rear.
      obviously ill have to roll my guards ect, but just looking for opinions on practicality. cheers
      Front will fit fine with some camber (probably at least -2.8 deg. this amount of camber IS NOT LIKELY to adversely affect tyre wear) and like others have said, fender lining cut away a little depending on how low you go.

Dont know how it will go on the rear though. My thoughts would be not that confident.
      sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post
        woah! will need heaps of camber and probably removal of front fenderliner if you go any amount of low.....which you will im sure haha. DO IT!
        you dont have 2 remove it entirely u know...

When i had mine rolled by SGR .. he cut out like the top section of the fender liner!
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

hmm, i just dont like the idea of cutting or removing fenderliner. wonder how hard it would be to make a fenderliner that sat higher than the weak stock ones. im sure they would sell like crazy!

Comment

Tom aka Charger said that there is a bit of metal that pokes out, hence the reason for the fenderliner also.. he siad thatt, or Nelson from SGR todl me that too, i think, as i remmeber when he was cutting the top of the fender liner, i said to jsut remove it, he said he would rather not. as tehre are also electrics tehre!
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

hmm i might take mine off tomorrow and have a look, heaps of guys from the states run without liners but i can imagine the amount of shit that would accumulate in all those crevices, looks shit too.

Comment

dont bother taking it off.. if it doenst scrub right now... no point palying with it!
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

haha im not taking it off, i just want to see the metal things you speak of, as i will be seeking more agressive wheels shortly better start planning fitment now.

Comment

Anyone have any idea if 17 x 9.5 +35 will hit the trailing arm from personal experience? For the rear btw.
                    DC5S

Comment

03DC5R got 18x9.5+30 to fit with only rolled rears

no personal experiences with it myself though.

Comment

Thanks for the reply lowie!

Decisions decisions, 9.5 +35 or 9.5 +28 for the rear
                        DC5S

Comment

i would vote for +28.

Comment

Originally posted by vuongster View Post
                            Thanks for the reply lowie!

Decisions decisions, 9.5 +35 or 9.5 +28 for the rear
                            9.5 +28 should be fine with like -3 camber and rolled guards....but camber wear will be epic!
                            183.2KW ATW
                            BUILT BY DR HONDA
                            Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

Comment

Originally posted by Didz View Post
                              i would vote for +28.
                              I concur.

Originally posted by 03DC5R View Post
                              9.5 +28 should be fine with like -3 camber and rolled guards....but camber wear will be epic!
                              Guess we'll find out

DC5S

Comment

-3.0 degree camber isnt epic camber wear! and i would go so far as to say that the wear would be negligible at best! I would go so far as to say that your tyre pressures would have a much greater impact on tyre wear!
                                If u want to see what camber wear is ask Charger nicely for a photo of some of his tyres which endured -6.0 degrees.

Comment

Working...
                                X