Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, jsut considering my mate's work meisters.
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Didz View Post
      Do you have AUDM brake setup with the ep3 spoon calipers or the JDM brake setup with spoon calipers?

From my own understanding, if ur offset is too high it wont clear the calipers. So i would go more towards the 35 offset.
      235 will fit but 225/50 is typically, in my opinion, a better fitment for 8" wheels on a dc5.
      In terms of guard rolling, depends on how much camber you have and how low your car is. 235 on 8" i would say guard rolling is definite unless you have a bit of camber.
      its audm setup with spoons
      Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
      Flickr
      my car blog - Have a read
      my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
        You probably mean 225/45 .

Didz is on the money. Lower offsets *usually* have more brake clearance so the +35 is more likely to clear your brakes, although it is a massive unknown because it depends on the design of the hub and spoke area on the wheel.

I have seen 17x8 +35 fit without guard rolling but it will depend a lot on alignment and tyre size. The higher offsets would be safer but might not give you the caliper clearance you need.
        the reason i picked the 11r over the xd9 is bcoz of the clearance it has..does anyone have this wheel in similar size on dc5?
        Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by vippy84 View Post
          17x8 +35 will fit without guard rolling.. with 235/45 tyres that was on my car
          awesome!...is ur stock height and stock alignment settings?
          Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by crashprash View Post
            awesome!...is ur stock height and stock alignment settings?
            camber was -2.5 all around - stock camber adjustment from lowering the car.
            front camber was -2.5 with 17x9 +38 with 255/40.

my car was lowered to a finger gap!
            Tein Flex sussy!
            - Project R -

Comment

Thoughts on Work Meisters S1's on DC5?

thinking of white center with polished lip on my gunmetal type s.
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

does any1 know where i can have a look at the 11r in person? see how they fit on my car.
                Flickr

Comment

does any1 know where i can have a look at the 11r in person? see how they fit on my car.
                  Monty has 11r
                  - Project R -

Comment

16x8+30 -2.5 at front. -1.8 rear. Pics later
                    sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Monty has 11r
                      yeah but they too big and its a trackcar. any dealers other than online stuff?
                      Flickr

Comment

yeah but they too big and its a trackcar. any dealers other than online stuff?
                        if you have $$$, I am sure JDM Concept or JDM yard can get them in for you!!
                        or you can ask Monty where he got his from.. he might give you some ideas

- Project R -

Comment

I want to get a set of the OEM Honda JDM wheels for the DC2R, these are the 16 inch ones, has anyone got a set here? (i have no idea if they were ever an option here in Aus) I want to know the tyre size and any thoughts on the difference (if any) they make.

I have a friend who is regularly in Japan, so he can find a set for me at a good price

Comment

if you have $$$, I am sure JDM Concept or JDM yard can get them in for you!!
                            or you can ask Monty where he got his from.. he might give you some ideas

yeh but i cant have a look at it in person before I order it which sucks..
                            for eg: if i wanted rays wheels I can have a look at it at mu secret but nothing for works
                            Flickr

Comment

how do i work out what size hub ring do i need with the new rims?
                              '03 Integra DC5 Type R
                              Naturally Aspirated, K20A i-Vtec

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
                              Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
                              Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Comment

Guys my current wheel set up is 17x7 +20 with tyres 215/45/17. My camber settings are 0 at the rear, and -1 at the front. My guards are rolled front n rear, and at the front, part of the black plastic fender has been removed so i can roll the fronts. With my current setup, i am still scrubbing at the fronts and harsh cornering, and also at the rear, when i have ppl in the back. My car is sitting on bc
                                n+ coilovers, with a 1.5 finger gap all around, will include a pic in
                                10 mins.

Im thinking of getting a set of ce28's in white (17"). Now my question here is wat width/offset/tyre size can i run to ensure no scrubbing at all, in the pack i dnt realy mind, as i never have ppl in the rear, just concerned with the front. I am leaning towards a 8.5" width with a high 30's offset. Any recommendations/opinions?
                                Integra Type R
                                Integra Type S
                                S2000

Comment

Working...
                                X