Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I'm even more convinced you could of ran a 235 at the rear after seeing this pic!

Comment

Originally posted by TeMp View Post
      ^ I'm even more convinced you could of ran a 235 at the rear after seeing this pic!
      I agree . I guess there were more reasons not to for me though; uneven tyre diameters annoy me, 225 is plenty wide enough, and I want to have the option to run less negative camber in the future. If I decide that I like the camber I have though maybe I will buy a pair of 9 +22s for the back though, because I think if I finished rolling my guards flat they would clear with no issues with the 225. Function takes precedence though. Sometimes.

Comment

Decent fitment here!

18x9.5 +22

front: 225 40 / rear: 235 40

DC5S

Comment

that place looks nice and nice wheels + fitment.
          bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Hi guys, just wondering if any of you know if a set of 17x9 +45 would fit nicely on my dc5r without rolling my gaurds (and without crazy camber)? Cheers in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by TYPEaarh View Post
              Hi guys, just wondering if any of you know if a set of 17x9 +45 would fit nicely on my dc5r without rolling my gaurds (and without crazy camber)? Cheers in advance!
              shud fit easy, depends how low you want to go!

from memory most ppl get natural camber from lowering which shud easily be sufficient enough! but seriously why do you want to go +45 haha!

people fit +35 without rolling and crazy camber

edit** will hit trailing arm in the rear! totally forgot :$ haha

TOM/CHARGER knows best!
              Last edited by dr.k20z1; 03-05-10, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dr.k20z1 View Post
                shud fit easy, depends how low you want to go!

from memory most ppl get natural camber from lowering which shud easily be sufficient enough! but seriously why do you want to go +45 haha!

people fit +35 without rolling and crazy camber
                Cheers for that! yeh just asking for that size coz someone is selling a particular set of wheels which I've been eyeing for a while now. Thinking of running 255 tires if possible.

Comment

sounds good, looking forward to seeing those wheels. be sure to post it once u get them
                  bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

17x9 +45 will probably hit the rear trailing arm and/or the front coilover. You will possibly need spacers.

Comment

I think it will fit if ur car is at stock height, but Charger knows best, so if he says it might touch the suspension, im sure it would.... However, if your car is lwoered, i'm very sure itwill scrub, because at one stage, i was running 17x7 +20 offset.. This was lowered and zero camber front and rear, for me 2 have this with no scrubbing, all i needed was a simple guard rolled. Now i'm running 17x8.5 +31, and i have no scrubbing issues at all, running -0.75 camber, guards rolled
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

OK, so a few of us might be getting some fake te37.. wheel specs are 18x9.5 +30 all around..... What tyres can we put on to squeeze these under the guards... obviously a front and rear camber kit will be needed to ensure the tucking of the wheels into our piss weak guards..... Fadi / 03DC5R .. help us out mate!
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

Pretty sure Fadi is running 235/40 IIRC
                          DC5S

Comment

prob 235/245

where you getting these wheels alex?

any other sizes?
                            Blaze Orange

Comment

ebay: rota p45 There's a guy on jdm st selling the P45 18x9.5 +12 !!!! for 1300 ono, there is no way we can fit that at alll i reckon
                              Integra Type R
                              Integra Type S
                              S2000

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                                17x9 +45 will probably hit the rear trailing arm and/or the front coilover. You will possibly need spacers.
                                Ah ok, I'll probably stick to 17x8 then if i want the offset to remain at +45. thanks Charger

Comment

Working...
                                X