No announcement yet.

DIY: DC5 Type S HID Installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate people that have HID's in reflector head lamps. I feel like driving head on into them when I see them. Retards!

Originally posted by ChargeR
    Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
      I hate people that have HID's in reflector head lamps. I feel like driving head on into them when I see them. Retards!
      C'mon, its not that bad! If the popo dont complain when im driving in front of them, surely you have no reason?
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

It blinds you man. It's really really annoying. EG Civic's and Jazz's are worse. Just to prove my point, every time I see a JDM boi with HID's in relfectors I high beam them to blind them back, beep, and wave my middle finger out of the window.

Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

lol.. does the "blindness" also come from how bright they are? cos mine are only 6000K.
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Actually the higher the number, the LESS bright they are. 6000k are pretty bright, and 5000K are even brighter. Anything 8000K and over aren't too bad cos it's just colour and it's not bright.

Comment

ohh ok, cheers
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Actually the higher the number, the LESS bright they are. 6000k are pretty bright, and 5000K are even brighter. Anything 8000K and over aren't too bad cos it's just colour and it's not bright.
                +1

Higher temp = more blue = less bright.

The blindness you're referring to is from aiming the headlights.

Comment

Regardless, even if you aim the lights as low as possible, the spread of the light is freaking annoying - and this is why they are illegal. I wish police enforced this more.

Comment

It blinds you man. It's really really annoying. EG Civic's and Jazz's are worse. Just to prove my point, every time I see a JDM boi with HID's in relfectors I high beam them to blind them back, beep, and wave my middle finger out of the window.
                    lol gg
                    k20A DC2R

Comment

Regardless, even if you aim the lights as low as possible, the spread of the light is freaking annoying - and this is why they are illegal. I wish police enforced this more.
                      LOL

can believe how anal this comment is!!!
                      what has the world turned to
                      Nankangs, Better than Your-Mums-Cans

* Please note, I hate Nankangs.

Comment

Extremely anal. ROFLpotomus

Comment

just wanted to know if the hid scatter is any better on a dc5s than a dc5r coz the cylindrical headlamp shape?? the dc5r is more open. do the bulbs for dc5s come with their own reflectors to keep the light beam down? are they better than oem? any1 with a dc5s and 6000k hids got defected?
                          Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
                          Flickr
                          my car blog - Have a read
                          my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

i got 6000K in my dc5s ..... im going to lower a bit.. but like once a month, i get flashed at.. so tis not as bad as everyone thinks! then agian, my car is low!
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

wer do u get hid lights 4rm? i wunt 1 for my dc5s aswel..

Comment

This is why i got the JDM lights rather than the AUDM with HID aftermarket. The JDM lights are the perfect cut off and dot spray light everywhere. As close as you can get to legal and they arent dangerous to other road users.

This is a link to show the cutoff with JDM headlights which come OEM with HIDs.
                                http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showpost...2&postcount=64
                                Last edited by Didz; 16-03-10, 07:29 PM.
                                sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Working...
                                X