X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EL_DC5 View Post
    Car Type - 06 ITS

Weird Noise - 1. Door Rattle when window is slightly down. Very annoying
    2. Dash Rattle on bumps, seems to be right under the end of the dash.

Cause of Noise ????????
    For your Door rattle, i have the same problem. The mechanic was rambling on about how i have to replace the whole door and i dont remember much more because it was 8am. Nonetheless i have a dc2r. Hope it helps
    Arguing online is like competing in the Special Olympics.. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Comment

car: DC2R

wierd noise: "doom... doom" coming from the rear hatch (Esp left side) when going over even slight bumps

probably cause: hatch dampers wotever they are called (that keep the thing up when you open it) are probably not attached properly to the car anymore.. i think they are loose or something.. its much worse in my car than in another dc2r i have been in recently.

Comment

Can anybody help?????

Car Type - 06 DC5S

Weird Noise :
        1. Door Rattle when window is slightly down. Very annoying Could be the window itself
        2. Dash Rattle on bumps, seems to be right under the end of the dash.
        3. Front end sort of Clicks/not a massive sort to call it a clunk

Cause of Noise ????????
        Nankangs, Better than Your-Mums-Cans

* Please note, I hate Nankangs.

Comment

Can anybody help?????

Were you teh one who had teh accident back on an ozhonda cruise?

Could of been the cause of it if you were.

Front end clicks? Do u have aftermarket coilovers or sumthign ?

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
          Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

yeah but it was just the plastic bumper damaged, no internal damage what so ever!!!

Originally posted by Chi View Post
            Were you teh one who had teh accident back on an ozhonda cruise?

Could of been the cause of it if you were.

Front end clicks? Do u have aftermarket coilovers or sumthign ?
            Nankangs, Better than Your-Mums-Cans

* Please note, I hate Nankangs.

Comment

my dc2r does this

Door Rattle when window is slightly down. Very annoying Could be the window itself

i think they all do.. its the window

Comment

Originally posted by 00dc2 View Post
                my dc2r does this

Door Rattle when window is slightly down. Very annoying Could be the window itself

i think they all do.. its the window
                that must be the rubber lining inside the door that guides the window when it goes down it must be loose or have fallen off.. just like mine right now (which has fallen off twice now even after using glue to stick it on

passenger side is fine
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

CAR: DC2r

Problem: Rattle seems like something is loose in the boot, but when driving you can hear it coming from the right rear corner of the car up the top. its like metal is vibrating on metal and there's nothing in the boot.
                  DCIIR

Comment

Got same problem as you Absolut_R. Leme know if you get lucky and stop the rattle >.>
                    Arguing online is like competing in the Special Olympics.. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Comment

is it a constant rattle?.. or only whilst accelerating or slowing down?

mine used to rattle whilst de-accererating.. and it was cause by the exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by prusso
                        Car Type - dc5

Weird Noise - squeeking from front suspension when driving on rough roads

Cause of Noise - happened once i put swaybars/strut braces in, coilovers have made it worse, tried using silicon spray hasnt helped yet
                        I have something similar.. was thinking its the suspension.

But say I'm on a flat road.. there's times when I slowly release the clutch I hear the squeeking noise. Happens occasionally when I take off, and once it starts making the noise, it'll occur more often.

Maybe it's my clutch? =[ I was on a bumpy road today and I heard it slightly while doing 40-50.

Comment

try tightening your end links on the sway bars. They need to be torqued to spec preferably wtih some thread locker

Comment

Car Type - DC2R

Weird Noise -
                            1. Weird door rubbing sound, 'tis quite loud.
                            2. Buzzing from around the C-Pillar area.

Cause of Noise (if applicable)
                            1. Door trim rubbing I assume.. bought the car like that will take the door trim out and go over it with silicon spray.
                            2. Probably the J's racing c-pillar bar.. I'll retighten screws etc..
                            David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
                            '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
                            '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

Car - DC2R

Weird Noise - squeeking noise that occurs every once in a while, sounds like metal rubbing metal? some times it happens sometimes it doesnt.

Possible cause - there's tape on my boot hatch. previous owner said that common problem with dc2r's is that the rear boot doesnt hold down hard enough. wont come on..just squeeks.

can anyone else give me a clue?

Comment

Car: DC5R

Weird noise: some grinding noise when shifting from gear 2 to 3

Probable cause: have no idea :S

Comment

Working...
                                X