No announcement yet.

DC5S with a JDM K20A engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol true that. Uhm it's done about 93000 km. Nothing ridiculous or anything but of course it might help retain value if the ks are lower? As well as being able to trust the reliability of it

Comment

Originally posted by ryanskies View Post
      Lol true that. Uhm it's done about 93000 km. Nothing ridiculous or anything but of course it might help retain value if the ks are lower? As well as being able to trust the reliability of it
      lol...

I (And most other people on here) were expecting 150k+

If anything, you are going to LOOSE resale value if you have an engine transplant, because then people are going to start asking questions.

Comment

LOL thats nothing.. If you worried get a states road inspection.. Other than that if it runs fine.. Leave it
        sigpic
        128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

93,000 isn't that high. If you know a mechanic n panel beater get them to check welds n 1-2^^ straight n clean = good to go
          I wouldn't think 93,000k car would be something to be concerned about

Comment

90'000km = just broken in for a Honda...
            ... retired/

Comment

haha mine has like 150km mate and still goes the same if not better then one with 100xxxkm or< as long as you have signed log books and it drives fine all pannels are alligined and no seems look doggy its a goer in my mind
              you would only be wasting money changing the engine and like somone said above the next buyer would be suspecious as to why it got changed with on 100xxxkms on it

Comment

Working...
              X