No announcement yet.

Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I plan on calling Aami, Shannons, NRMA. Will update this later in the week/next week
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
      I need to call aami up and ask whats up. Received my renewal.. Went up to $1256 and excess is $2600..... Might have to do a call around..
      Shannons covered my 05 Luxury for $26,620 for $1200 or so, excess is $550.

Comment

I pay like 190 per month through aami -_- such bs...

Comment

Just did first first quote with Shannons, guy was real happy. Until 14 minutes in, got to talking about how many traffic infringements and licence suspensions I have had in the last 5 years.

Conversation went downhill. Quick. They cannot insure me. regardless I wasn't going to go with them as I wanted an insurer who will still ocver the car regardless of how many modifications the car will have after the policy has been written.
          Last edited by plAythiNG; 02-07-12, 06:53 PM.
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Quote with NRMA,

Agreed value of $27950, no car hire, no windscreen, excess is $2000 + age excess of $400, yearly premium is $1514/year. no need to contact to advise new mods.
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

Called aami back, $1250/year. All parts insured, agreed value back up to $28k excess is $2600
              Last edited by plAythiNG; 02-07-12, 10:01 PM.
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

didnt know aami insure all mods

Comment

yep all mods,

ok I just renewed with AAMI,

$1205.85 Yearly Premium, Flexi Excess is $2175, now that I'm 24, no Age Excess applicable. No windscreen/car hire. Agreed value is $27950.

Also performed a quote with same guy from AAMI for girlfriends 2005 DC5 Luxury AUTO. flexi excess to max, agreed value of $26260, no windscreen/car hire, yearly premium is $1494.95. mods covered.

NOTE: with AAMI, the CSR can give right up to 10% discount. With mine, I got 12.5%, 10% plus 2.5% for some loyalty bullshit.
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

I've been trying to do some online quotes for a DC2R which i'm going to purchase soon, but most online quotes max agreed value sits at sub $14,000. Anyone was able to grab a quote for a high agreed value by call insurance companies?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetjeeesus View Post
                      I've been trying to do some online quotes for a DC2R which i'm going to purchase soon, but most online quotes max agreed value sits at sub $14,000. Anyone was able to grab a quote for a high agreed value by call insurance companies?
                      Shannons? Surely they know the value of a DC2R?

Comment

Working...
                      X