No announcement yet.

Compliancing an EP3 - headaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

air cond for JDM Type Rs is an option. even head unit and speakers are optional.

so there is a chance your car may not have air cond but you should be able to confirm with IMG. they should have a copy of the auction sheet which says if it has air cond or not.

Comment

i just checked auction sheet to confirm and it does. says AAC in the box so that's climate control i guess.

Comment

i just saw that. mozilla wasn't showing the little headings like mechanism and c package so i just tried to highlight that area and it showed it. thanks
        Last edited by felixR; 19-08-20, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Aircon was also an option here with the DC5R. So its not suprising.

Comment

Originally posted by xzibit View Post
            I just like to let everyone know it took nearly a year to import and comply my EP3. My EP3 was a test car so its going to take longer than normal but I did not expect 1 year.

Has anyone else had dramas importing one?
            any chance was ur car a test for the compliance shop called PJ's. i know they were doing a test on a white ep3

Comment

Originally posted by BlitZ View Post
              Sorry guys...

Ive been looking and it seems that there are a fair few on both carsales and the trading post (from edward lee etc) for ~28ish K..

I noted the price from IMG and it seems about the same... Why are we all waiting...

Is IMG much cheaper after negoiation?

thanks,

i sold mine for 25k and will be gettin in more very soon

Comment

Originally posted by typercivic View Post
                i just checked auction sheet to confirm and it does. says AAC in the box so that's climate control i guess.
                if your car was bought from HAA auction, the AAC writing should be right in the middle of the auction sheet. it should means something like auto air cond.

Comment

hey did ur passenger and driver windows come with a dark tint like the rear passenger windows ?? or is it kinda of a pretty clear tint ?
                  Last edited by felixR; 19-08-20, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Supersteve, sorry to but in and answer question not directed at me but mine has extremely dark tin on rear windows and rear windscreen but looks clear on the front windows. it says uv cut glass but didn't think it would be this dark as i was trying to work out if i would have to remove it for pits.

Comment

Would you think i would have to remove the tint to pass the inspection at pits? someone was mentioning recently that you are allowed to have dark tint on non opening windows but when a mate went over recently in an S15 they made him remove it. I was thinking of telling them it's uv cut glass blah blah
                      Last edited by felixR; 19-08-20, 03:06 AM.

Comment

sorry, inspection at pits as in initial inspection at the licensing centre you have to do in w.a to get it on the road after compliancing where they check car is in roadworthy condition and has to be stock standard as well. yeh that's what we thought for mates S15 as it said uv cut glass but then realised it was actually dark tint. just had a look on the IMG website stock list and they ep3's (white and black) both had the really dark rear windows and windscreen so must be the actuall glass that is that dark.

Comment

Working...
                        X