No announcement yet.

DC2R Type R Insurance Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just rang to get a quote from torque, they wont insure any one under 25, but there is 2 parts to the company and their lumly policy will cover younger drivers.
    policy seems similar to torque wit choice of repairer etc and prices are a little cheaper than what i was quoted with just car

Comment

i just found out that GIO now have a performance car thing like just car/aami
      called Custom Car, they are currently only doing NSW and ACT but might be worth a call for you guys in those states
      1300 651 229

Comment

Do they have a website?

My friend is with GIO and when she wrote off her car, they paid up within two weeks

Comment

its still a very new part of GIO its not even on their website, i found out cos i called Honda insurance (which is underwritten by GIO) and they couln't insure me cos im under 25 and they told me about it.

Comment

Originally posted by rayDC2R View Post
            Damn... my plan was to go with Vigil start of next year... Who do we turn to now?
            go with bodgy Vigil and wait till your 25 and join shannons
            ... retired/

Comment

Hahah you need to read Tink!! Vigil now won't insure Integras in NSW!

Comment

well the dumb mofo's insured mine for 18 months so whats the deal?

EDIT: oh, it is Type R's only...
                Last edited by tinkerbell; 06-09-06, 04:21 PM.
                ... retired/

Comment

Hehehe I only just joined in July so still have a good 10months

Comment

Insurance = protection money for the modern day mafia
                    j0nbubz: RG's awp is LOL
                    Chi: ...word of advice on who plays against rG
                    faijai: rg + awp = gg
                    hebe: Hahaha rG is just L337 bro!
                    rG`: Touchpad FTW!

Comment

DC2 VTI-R no mods.

Just cars = $1800
                      RAC = $2200

Oh the joys of being 18.

Ended up putting the policy under folks name, $1200...

Comment

DC2R with IHE, suss and wheel quoted, age 24 (less than 1 year below the magic number of 25), inc occational driver of 21 years old and some of my accident and speeding history, $1000 per year. Western QBE.

was quoted $1500 on the phone (similar with most others), then the net quote was 1000 and paid right away!!

Comment

I'm currently with Vigil... it's now been 12 months, hopefully they'll still cover me.
                          ClubITR Team NSX Owner #001 (Berlina Black)

Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #010 - Evo 9 on E85 - Sold

DC2R - Sold

Comment

gosh.. that's cheap.. i got quoted $2500 from AAMI, about $3500 from NRMA for 60% NCB, for a DC5R

Comment

insurance in sydney is a joke

Comment

I rang Vigil at the beginning of the year and got a quote. I called back in the next few days to go with it and they said the sales consultant that I originally had the quote from is on a call and he will call me back when he was done. I never got a call back. So I got pissed and went with justcar because I needed insurance asap. Cost me a bit over 1800 as a 23yr old with max no claim bonus and no previous claims and speeding tickets in western sydney. I was going to go back to Vigil next year but I guess not now. Can't wait till I'm 25.
                                CARSFORHOPE

Comment

Working...
                                X