• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

healthy discussion mate =)
    g
    [ BBU66Z ]
    g
    Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
      do you have aftermarket thermostat or radiator?

do you have temp gauges?
      Not yet Or else i will have a clearer indiction
      For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

it's just that soemtimes my car runs in the rich end of the map in cold weather (and therefore a bit crappy) due to aftermarket radiator and low temp thermostat.

so that is why i asked - but shouldnt be a problem on a standard car...

but also by babying the car by driving slow will not let it get warm enough to operate efficently...
        ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
          but also by babying the car by driving slow will not let it get warm enough to operate efficently...
          But isn't that the same as letting it idle to warm....which is bad for engine?
          For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Originally posted by lovesil View Post
            But isn't that the same as letting it idle to warm....which is bad for engine?
            exactly! by babying the car - it wont warm up enough and you will have drivability issues...

sorry if that was not clear

i dont baby my car as i like it to keep warm enough to stay in the proper fuel maps...
            ... retired/

Comment

so bottom line is turn on your car and drive as you would everyday =]
              Have you had your daily dose of VTEC?

Comment

Working...
              X