NSX Owners Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rolz View Post
    Hey mate, thanks. Was a good little cruise. Nice wheels loved the Fluro yellow and red combination. Good to see that more NSXs are being driven and not just treated like garage queens!
    Thanks man , yea that's right cars are made to be driven [emoji108][emoji6]

Comment

Some of the guys are at NSX Fiesta right now!

Today they went to visit Advance!

Photo by Cameron.
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Super jealous right now, more pics please Felix and Cameron!
        1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
          Super jealous right now, more pics please Felix and Cameron!
          Just a few pics! I'll promise to post more when I get home

Going around Suzuka for opening Parade lap in an NSXT (JJ and Ro the bastards went in NSXR)

Hotel carpark - have heaps more on my DSLR

Suzuka Circuit

| 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Oh wow. Thanks Cameron! Desperately want to go back to Japan, reminiscing so bad right now on the time I drove my first NSX in Japan. Red or white NSX in my bucket list of cars to own in the future.

Last edited by eskimo_firefighter; 05-10-15, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Oh wow. Thanks Cameron! Desperately want to go back to Japan, reminiscing so bad right now on the time I drove my first NSX in Japan. Red or white NSX in my bucket list of cars to own in the future.

[IMG][/IMG]

S660 Test Driving!

Got a ride to Suzuka Circuit in an NA1R!
              The owner has had the car since new, 1992, and has 121000km.

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

So good, the interior of that yellow NA1R looks great. Re-trimmed in alcantara/suede?

How was the S660?

Comment

So good, the interior of that yellow NA1R looks great. Re-trimmed in alcantara/suede?

How was the S660?
                  NA1R are all Alcantara interior with red double stitch

S660 was a heap of fun from the very short lap I had. But I would enjoy this car a lot. The 3cyl sounds fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
                    NA1R are all Alcantara interior with red double stitch

S660 was a heap of fun from the very short lap I had. But I would enjoy this car a lot. The 3cyl sounds fantastic!
                    Oh wow, never knew that. Thanks! Please keep the photo's rolling in.

Comment

Oh wow, never knew that. Thanks! Please keep the photo's rolling in.
                      This is pretty special! I'll have heaps more from my DSLR when we return!

Comment

Originally posted by chaumeh
                        So good! keep them coming Cam! so lucky to get a ride in that NA1R around Suzuka!
                        Bucket list item... went for the Fiesta Final Parade lap in a yellow NA2R... oh man.

What a cool guy!

I want to do the Initial Drive thing in Hakone too Peter!
                        I'd love to also!

Comment

So awesome!!
                          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                            So awesome!!
                            Me in the NA2R!

Comment

I feel your pain eskimo_firefighter! Take me back for another day in these

Comment

Nice Beatz! We did the same thing too. Hired the NSX and R-35 GT-R, had a blast!!! Will do it again some day.

I want to do the Initial Drive thing in Hakone too Peter!
                                Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
                                I'd love to also!
                                I highly recommend it guys, if you guys have any questions or need any help to organize it let me know. But all it is you just email fun2drive and he speaks/write English very well and you can go from there.
                                Last edited by eskimo_firefighter; 06-10-15, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X