• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested in a cruise/meet up?

Comment

Originally posted by Rolz View Post
      Anyone interested in a cruise/meet up?
      yeah why not, now that the weather is getting better.

Comment

I'll hopefully be getting my car back early next week. Anyone else up for a meet/cruise?

Comment

Nico's not here so I'll check him lol
          Amazing...

Comment

So um when's Felix getting his NSX in here?
            Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Originally posted by knobosaurus View Post
              So um when's Felix getting his NSX in here?
              Haha not yet!

Drove one for a little bit this afternoon though

ClubITR | Like

Comment

Paul selling now ay!

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d.../?Cr=1&sdmvc=1
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                  Yeah man unfortunately I NEED to sell ASAP something has come up in life and i need to sell all my toys including my DC2R which i have owned for 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Blulude98 View Post
                    Yeah man unfortunately I NEED to sell ASAP something has come up in life and i need to sell all my toys including my DC2R which i have owned for 8 years.

Is everything OK?
                    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

All good man thanks for asking...wanted sell my cars for a property project i wanted to fund but i have worked another way out so i decided to keep the NSX for now but might sell the DC2R.
                      How is your build going Cam?

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post

Is everything OK?

Comment

Originally posted by Blulude98 View Post
                        All good man thanks for asking...wanted sell my cars for a property project i wanted to fund but i have worked another way out so i decided to keep the NSX for now but might sell the DC2R.
                        How is your build going Cam?
                        Awesome! We can still have an NSX meet

It's going well, albeit slowly. Just been tidying up small parts to reinstall them on the car, so it's not very exciting to see. I'll post updates soon though in my thread!
                        | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

The Jalopnik guys love the NSX!

http://carbuying.jalopnik.com/this-1...18013/+Kyosuke
                          ClubITR | Like

Comment

TIme for nsx cruise!!!! Felix wanna join? Who is up for it and which dates are suitable for everyone?

Comment

TIme for nsx cruise!!!! Felix wanna join? Who is up for it and which dates are suitable for everyone?
                              Loved your nsx today man looked neat, I enjoyed the little cruise down lol, the nsx's have been poping out a lot now I see one every week eye candy [emoji108][emoji57]

Comment

Hey mate, thanks. Was a good little cruise. Nice wheels loved the Fluro yellow and red combination. Good to see that more NSXs are being driven and not just treated like garage queens!

Originally posted by IbbyDC2R View Post
                                Loved your nsx today man looked neat, I enjoyed the little cruise down lol, the nsx's have been poping out a lot now I see one every week eye candy [emoji108][emoji57]

Comment

Working...
                                X