No announcement yet.

What Headers for DC5 Type S?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha its only been a day and the vibration died down quite a bit already. Car feels alot more sporty and fun to drive and not as uncomfortable when first installed. I can stand the vibration already and it will only lessen during time so I guess its quite comfortable =)

Comment

Originally posted by maintain View Post
      I'd be extremely interested. Never really get a good chance to try before i buy so would appreciate that! So do you have the 62A in or the 60A?

I have Hasport 62A mate. I'm slightly suspecting my order was stuffed up and I unknowingly have 70a. :P

Comment

Originally posted by DaRKNT View Post
        I have Hasport 62A mate. I'm slightly suspecting my order was stuffed up and I unknowingly have 70a. :P
        70a vibrates the whole car. When bushings are new, you can barely talk to the person next to you! It's pretty rough.

Comment

Yep. That's what mine were like.

Comment

Does the Hasport only come with 3 engine mounts? Not sure if im wrong here so somebody correct me, but do our dc5s have 4 engine mounts? So would we need to replace that other engine mount with something else?
            WTB : [DC5] TODA HEADERS, WHITELINE FRONT SWAY BAR, BUDDYCLUB COILOVERS N+

PM ME!

Comment

You can buy a set of hardrace mounts. Has all 4 mounts and sturdier than stock. Definitely gettiing more vibration but much more tolerable than hasport or innovative (so I've heard).

If you're interested, I've actually got a set of hardrace mounts brand new for sale?
              Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Just go full baller spec and get mugen headers.

And i have the hasports and don't really mind the vibrations. theyre obvious but not life altering. but maybe im just tolerant.

Comment

Are all your mounts being a pain in this weather with the aircon? Mine is unbearable when idling

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by PG_DC5 View Post
                    Are all your mounts being a pain in this weather with the aircon? Mine is unbearable when idling
                    Are you using the hasport mounts? The vibration definitly increase quite abit when aircon is on but not unbearable.

Comment

I've got hard race 62a, aircon nearly
                      Full blast, vibrations are minimal lol.
                      Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Originally posted by itr5093 View Post
                        I've got hard race 62a, aircon nearly
                        Full blast, vibrations are minimal lol.
                        maybe my mounts have not fully bedded in. or hasport just slightly more stiff

Comment

I got a used ASP header
                          JDMyard Pty Ltd / Hardrace AU
                          25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 97572365
                          Email : yonas@jdmyard.com

Comment

Toda headers were what I ran and I loved them. Worth waiting around until a second hand one came up. I think I sold mine quick for $1000.

I also ran Hard Race mounts. Great mounts, reduced rock but not too much vibrations in the cabin. Would definitely recommend if you're looking to daily.

Comment

What Headers for DC5 Type S?

Originally posted by eg5 View Post
                              I got a used ASP header
                              These are the small tube version right?
                              What sway will work with them?
                              I have the same header bolted up at the moment but my Eibach and stock sways won't fit
                              Is a sick header though, sounds very rude
                              02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Surely whiteline would clear that?
                                Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Working...
                                X