No announcement yet.

Camber issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the H.Drive items I sell have the option for camber tops on the S & N1 Spec's, but at an addition of $275, i tell people to just spend the little bit extra and go for the R Spec that comes with camber tops and 2 way dampening adjustment (when it comes to DC5/EP3).

If H.Drive were as big as BC, they would most likely throw in the camber tops on the lower levels, but as they are all made to order items, not mass produced items, it makes life hard.

Even KW's at a price of $2.5k-$3k for a set of V3 do not come with top hats. If you want top hats they are $350 per corner
    Sleeping Performance & Mechanical Repairs: Balance, Feedback, Response

Ph: +61397947767
    Address: 6/253 Princes Hwy, Dandenong VIC 3175
    Email: josh@sleepingperformancemr.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/sleepingperformancemr

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
      What kind of coilovers do you run?
      Also curious about what coilovers the thread starter has.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
        Also curious about what coilovers the thread starter has.
        Sorry for the late reply guys,
        I'm running Buddyclub N+ coils with swift springs.
        I managed to fix the problem, I just adjusted the bolt before and didn't realise that you could push on the whole strut which allowed the extra bit of camber, both sides are now pretty much even
        S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

Good to know it was a simple fix. Problem solvered huy
          Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

You shouldn't have to push the strut in place should you?
            I would have thought the eccentric lobes on the camber bolts are there to serve that purpose.
            Wakefield: EG B18CR - R888 - 1.09.9
            Eastern Creek: DC5R - RE001/ER300 - 2.00.8
            Winton: DC5R - RE001 - 1.45.9

Comment

Originally posted by munkaii View Post
              You shouldn't have to push the strut in place should you?
              I would have thought the eccentric lobes on the camber bolts are there to serve that purpose.
              With the n+ the holes thay bolt up to the hub isnt round but sort of an oval shape. This gives you camber adjustments. Its a pain to get them perfect. I just maxed mine out and got around -3 degrees. But this all depends on your height as well. But thats why you have a bit of play in them as where the bolts go through.
              sigpic

Comment

If you want to measure your camber at home i found an app on the play store, its called bubble level.
                it measures in tenths of a degree, i checked its accuracy at work against my 25k wheel aligner and is very accurate.
                just ensure your car is on a level surface, using a straight edge against the wheel and place your phone on the straight edge..
                sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Working...
                X