Visors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bLinK View Post
    hard!! too good to be true...cnt wait to see if its jdm lol pretty sure jdm visors are slicker if thats the word
    Its a 'slim door visor' thought
    AUTO | Ktuned @ 115.2 kw atw | ITR Cams-TB-I/M | XForce 4-2-1 | Toda Catback | Mugen Intake | Whiteline | Buddyclub N+ | Buddyclub SF3

Comment

Not sure if Legit JDM visors......
      If so why soo cheap? they are like $220 each for Honda Access Jap JDM Visors.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
        Not sure if Legit JDM visors......
        If so why soo cheap? they are like $220 each for Honda Access Jap JDM Visors.
        Lol that will be fked if an authorized dealer/parts distributor selling non original parts, that trivett place sells porsche, mini cooper, BMW parts aswell, there was a whole display of clothing and accessories and everyone's wearing civic type r shirts hahaha
        AUTO | Ktuned @ 115.2 kw atw | ITR Cams-TB-I/M | XForce 4-2-1 | Toda Catback | Mugen Intake | Whiteline | Buddyclub N+ | Buddyclub SF3

Comment

Let's just wait for these visors to arrive.. we're all very curious now!
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by JupiteR View Post
            Ok peeps, they don't have any in australia, atm their ordering it for me from japan, takes about 2-3 weeks but its still only $101, ill post up pic when it get here=]
            The dude that made the order is called charbel 'sharbel' so yeh
            lol did they order jst one pair of visors for u?? shuld ask him if hes got a picture of it..but yea $101 is pretty cheap still

Comment

lol did they order jst one pair of visors for u?? shuld ask him if hes got a picture of it..but yea $101 is pretty cheap still
              I would be doing the same as you can't say there NOT it when they arrive if there not right thing if u get me...

I hope im wrong but i highly doubt it.

Comment

Very keen as well. It would be a nice mod for me as i do like driving during the rain with some window down. Its quite well insulated against water isnt it?

Norm

Comment

Yeh I should, but then you can't really get a visor wrong=\

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                    Very keen as well. It would be a nice mod for me as i do like driving during the rain with some window down. Its quite well insulated against water isnt it?

Norm
                    Norm i still get a few drops in the car with the visors during rain. but not as much as i use to.. Plus i think they look good on a DC5. very clean lines.

Comment

keen fo pics again LOL
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                        keen fo pics again LOL
                        Lol 2-3 weeks

Are there any good car parts to buy from Singapore and hong kong?

Comment

Sadly have to say but, there is no more Honda visors no stock no production of them anymore T.T

Has anyone got or tried weather tech visors?

Now I have to go to Honda to get my money back-.- ksrgoesnvjosrgousnrbojsrn

Comment

Wtf! Bs no more production...they ordered wrong parts for u thats why
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

I'd have to agree with Alex...

They ordered the wrong visors for you / you ordered the wrong visors...

JDM Visors are still in production.. If they weren't, JDMYard + JDMConcept would not have them in their stores.

$100 for JDM Visors seemed too good to be true TBH...

Comment

im still gna chase this up with them =D

Comment

Working...
                                X