Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JupiteR View Post
    i called up honda at ryde, and its only $92
    fkk $92?? thats cheap if its genuine.. shuld be right?? lol mite give them a buzz..thanks heaps

Comment

lol its honda, that will be fked if its not genuine, im picking them up tomorrow, ordered this morning.
      tell you about it tmr
      AUTO | Ktuned @ 115.2 kw atw | ITR Cams-TB-I/M | XForce 4-2-1 | Toda Catback | Mugen Intake | Whiteline | Buddyclub N+ | Buddyclub SF3

Comment

hey jupiter!! wen did u get the quote/receipt because i called up trivett and they have discontinued the visors and the guy told me no honda stores will stock visors anymore?

Comment

really? the guy even asked me what year and model (2005 integra)
          i called up about 11.30am TODAY=D
          the receipt date '19 jan 2012'
          he told me he has none in the store and he can get them tomorrow.
          i called 88328832
          i think hes called maurice chayboub, thats the name i got on the fill in payment form...

we'll see what i get tomorrow =D
          AUTO | Ktuned @ 115.2 kw atw | ITR Cams-TB-I/M | XForce 4-2-1 | Toda Catback | Mugen Intake | Whiteline | Buddyclub N+ | Buddyclub SF3

Comment

hmm would like to see this buddy...
            grab a few snaps.

Comment

let us know if its legit with pics and all! if so, gonna get a set!

The box should be cardboard, and shuld say Honda access in red.
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Originally posted by JupiteR View Post
                really? the guy even asked me what year and model (2005 integra)
                i called up about 11.30am TODAY=D
                the receipt date '19 jan 2012'
                he told me he has none in the store and he can get them tomorrow.
                i called 88328832
                i think hes called maurice chayboub, thats the name i got on the fill in payment form...

we'll see what i get tomorrow =D
                yea man thats what i told the guy..he asked for receipt number i was like i duno but someone called in today and said they got some??

let us know if u get it im keen for a set lol

Comment

Originally posted by bLinK View Post
                  yea man thats what i told the guy..he asked for receipt number i was like i duno but someone called in today and said they got some??

let us know if u get it im keen for a set lol
                  oh yea have u paid for it or was it just a quote?

Comment

i paid for mine already, they emailed me a form with my cc details and i faxed it back to their head office..

25bux for 10ml of touch up paint O_O!!! expensive?!
                    Last edited by JupiteR; 19-01-12, 09:26 PM.

Comment

You may have ordered the AUDM door visors that I've seen rolling around in a few DC5s....

Theyre rounder, non-tinted and not as streamline as JDM visors..

Upload some pics when you get them in though!!

If it's $90 for JDM visors... damn that's cheap!

Comment

Originally posted by ob3d View Post
                        You may have ordered the AUDM door visors that I've seen rolling around in a few DC5s....

Theyre rounder, non-tinted and not as streamline as JDM visors..

Upload some pics when you get them in though!!

If it's $90 for JDM visors... damn that's cheap!
                        BUT, i asked the dude if they have the dots on them like corollas and he told me that it doesnt and its in that smoke colour

Comment

Well lets just wait and see what you...
                          Seems to good to be true IMO

Comment

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
                            Well lets just wait and see what you...
                            Seems to good to be true IMO
                            hard!! too good to be true...cnt wait to see if its jdm lol pretty sure jdm visors are slicker if thats the word

Comment

Ok peeps, they don't have any in australia, atm their ordering it for me from japan, takes about 2-3 weeks but its still only $101, ill post up pic when it get here=]
                              The dude that made the order is called charbel 'sharbel' so yeh

Comment

Ok peeps, they don't have any in australia, atm their ordering it for me from japan, takes about 2-3 weeks but its still only $101, ill post up pic when it get here=]
                                The dude that made the order is called charbel 'sharbel' so yeh

Comment

Working...
                                X