Clear All

To aid driving faster.
    Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

To win
      Moiz
      無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

because buying things fills a void that was left behind by a broken family

................................................aw kward......

Comment

its just a passion, something ive always wanted to do, something ill always keep doing.

i was that kid that used to modify his hotwheels back in the day.
          teamGROUNDzero.org

shak - est 2004

Comment

When i mod a car i like to look at the stock car and see what i think would improve it to suit me!
            Visual,handling,performance,reliability and safety. A great thing is that this will change over time and for different people.

Q:maybe we should ask why mod (your car) instead of any others?

A: Dc5r because thay are the best!!!!!! lol!!!!!!

Comment

i had no intention of modding my car when i got it as well..but that all changed after i attended the first clubitr meet...my dad is into cars and the whole modifying scene as well so it was only natural that i eventually got into it...
              i didnt start with any particular goal for my car..just sort of bought parts if i saw anything for sale at a good price. i wanted to keep my car as classy and subtle as possible as my first car was a 7th gen civic sedan with pulsing neon underglow :P

i try to focus on parts that aid performance (hence y i dont have bodykit etc) and as time went on i realised that my car was only going to be suited to the track and from then on my progress sped up and i sort of went crazy lol (spoon calipers, monoflex, i/h/e ecu etc)
              Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
              Flickr
              my car blog - Have a read
              my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

Originally posted by crashprash View Post
                ....................with pulsing neon underglow :P
                please excuse yourself to the corner of the room and face the wall

Comment

neons are hot imo thinking of getting some for my r soonish. The ones you can see in the boot when the bass goes doof doof haha

Comment

If i don't continuously modify my car i begin to get bored of it and sick of it... But while modding it, i find joy and fun in it =)
                    I enjoy the car even more once the mods have been installed and therefore i continue to modify!

It's a hobby to me =)

Comment

Originally posted by Peachy View Post
                      please excuse yourself to the corner of the room and face the wall
                      hey hey it was cool at the time ok...everyone wanted to be a part of fast and the furious..the black civics with green neons

Originally posted by DN08 View Post
                      neons are hot imo thinking of getting some for my r soonish. The ones you can see in the boot when the bass goes doof doof haha
                      HFY!
                      Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
                      Flickr
                      my car blog - Have a read
                      my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

To each their own I suppose.
                        I do recall the neon phase though, I do admit when I was that age, I too wanted a black civic with green neons

Comment

hahaha me too!

Comment

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
                            If i don't continuously modify my car i begin to get bored of it and sick of it... But while modding it, i find joy and fun in it =)
                            I enjoy the car even more once the mods have been installed and therefore i continue to modify!

It's a hobby to me =)
                            Very much the same as you. I enjoy seeing packages arrive and unwrapping them. Its exciting to see them on the car. A sense of completion and satisfaction that all the effort which was put during the process was all worth it. Its a hobby. Plus to just modify the car to my individual style just makes it more exciting. Speaking of mods, custom plates just arrived! YaY!...

Norm

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                              Very much the same as you. I enjoy seeing packages arrive and unwrapping them. Its exciting to see them on the car. A sense of completion and satisfaction that all the effort which was put during the process was all worth it. Its a hobby. Plus to just modify the car to my individual style just makes it more exciting. Speaking of mods, custom plates just arrived! YaY!...

Norm
                              you know how we love pics right norm

Comment

Its nothing special. Just says 2f4st2furi0us............hahaha...j'k. What a wanker license plate. God knows why someone would put plates like that on and drive around the streets. Its understandable if its for a show pony car, but on the road?...seriously hahah...my little rant.. You'll know soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X