Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ClubITR Breakfast Cruise #1 Reflection

Hi Guys,

Great cruise and great turn out for ClubITR first breakfast cruise. Thanks for Raf for organising. :thumbup:
    Such great weather too, shame about the cyclists blocking Raf! LOL.

I'm sure prash and wongy will be uploading their photos soon felix.

Hope there will be more future cruises.

I'll start with my crappy pic lol.

Cheers.
    Kev
    i-Vtec!!

Thanks to everyone who came - hopefully next one on December right kev? :-)
    CLEMENTE

Comment

I paid $5 extra, I think someone forgot something, but it's ok, got it covered plus a few $ tips too, will upload pics sometime tomorrow
      BNR34 Build [SOLD]
      APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
      Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
      NSEX

Comment

great cruise! loved meeting everyone too!

Comment

damn cyclists on the way there and that idiot on a motorbike on the way back

although shak and I had plenty of fun on the way back

to everyone else that got the big brekkie..sif drive all the way there and not get it
          Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
          Flickr
          my car blog - Have a read
          my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

Didn't do too bad for a stock Euro with cheap crap tyres :P can't wait for my suspension mods and RE002's!

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD

Kseries Addict All work performed by dRHonda @ HondAYard

Comment

My tyres wouldnt stick to the ground with the first few corners on the way back so had to take it a bit easier. But it was an awesome idea. Should do another one at the start of next year
              sigpic

Comment

Run was awesome so much grip missus said she wants to take more pictures, another cruise of some sort before or after annual BBQ?
                BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                NSEX

Comment

Originally posted by wongy View Post
                  Run was awesome so much grip missus said she wants to take more pictures, another cruise of some sort before or after annual BBQ?
                  If you get those tyres warm up the grip is pretty impressive - hence Im suggesting this to Honda challange - cheap semi tyres for the series.

Also another cruise before BBQ? Would be tough since November is already in 1 week. I spoken to kev before I left - might do it on December before holiday
                  CLEMENTE

Comment

seems like i missed out hard

Comment

Awesome
                      BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                      APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                      NSEX

Comment

I missed out to.
                        Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
                        http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

Originally posted by crashprash View Post
                          damn cyclists on the way there and that idiot on a motorbike on the way back

although shak and I had plenty of fun on the way back

to everyone else that got the big brekkie..sif drive all the way there and not get it
                          Hmm yeah we would have had more fun if it wasn't for that silly guy on the motorbike! Shame everyone else didn't get to pass the traffic like John, Prash, and I were able to.. There's always next time though!

Originally posted by wongy View Post
                          I'm sure me and Fahad will go within the next 2 weeks

Such a great drive, and what a perfect day it was! Hopefully the next one is bigger and better!
                          Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
                            Hmm yeah we would have had more fun if it wasn't for that silly guy on the motorbike! Shame everyone else didn't get to pass the traffic like John, Prash, and I were able to.. There's always next time though!

I'm sure me and Fahad will go within the next 2 weeks

Such a great drive, and what a perfect day it was! Hopefully the next one is bigger and better!
                            If you guys go in next 2 weeks make sure to behave :-)

yeah hopefully if we do a christmas run - we can get more numbers in
                            Ill ask kev to organize the next one - probably this time going central coast
                            CLEMENTE

Comment

Any cops? RNP has been copping bad press lately. Hope it was a hoot!
                              Honda Nationals, September 9-10, get amongst it!

Comment

Working...
                              X