Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QLD] First Annual ClubITR BBQ Reflection 2011

Hey guys

I'd just like to thank everyone that came along, it made for a great day . I really enjoyed myself, and it was good to meet some new people.

If anyone has any pics (Moiz and Co I'm looking at you), feel free to post them up in here.

Also just like to make sure everyone got home safe and sound.

In future I'll be sure to bring a knife... and paper towels... and onions... and... lol

I'm also thinking of maybe organising some mid-week meets (eg. Dinner) throughout the year, so if people like this idea let me know, and I'll organise something for after new years.

Talk soon all

Robi

P.S. I'm HORRIBLE with names, so if I've forgotten your name, sorry.
    Last edited by 45SET; 27-11-11, 04:24 PM.

I will gather up the best pictures and post tonight

Comment

Damn wish i could've made it. Im definitely keen for any future meets!

Comment

Keen bean!!

Comment

good to finally meet everyone haha.

Comment

Once again, thank you very much for organizing the ClubITR meet Robi, the cruise was so enjoyable - very keen for a next time.

The day started out for me with an Integra photoshoot I organised with very short notice. So all my friends came, and some new faces all with their stunning Honda's.

Then after that, we all headed to the DFO @ Jindalee, as planned. We looked at some cars, went in Anthony D's car to get some drinks, then ahwile later we started to head to the Logan Inlet road - @ Wivenhoe dam. It was very hot, but damn those snags were delicious. Thanks for them Robi .

After enjoying the Dam, Robi and Anthony H decided to guide us all to a Mt Glorious drive, which made it an incredible atmosphere with all the Integra's going.

Then the last stop for me was at one of the looks outs, where we caught one of our homeboys - Ashley C with K-series EG.

Now for some pictures :-)

More photo's are uploading right now...
            Moiz
            無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

Thanks robi had a great time, also was good to see so many roll up and to meet u all. Mt glorious run was fun to say the least. feel sorry for the guy that had an incident with the center island!

Comment

nice shots moiz, great to see the crew repping at both qld and nsw meets

p.s send me the pics you took so i can put em up on our site

p.p.s i got some stickers for you
                teamGROUNDzero.org

shak - est 2004

Comment

Great work Queensland!

Thanks Robi for putting the hand up to organise a BBQ up there really appreciate it.
                  ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by wpg81 View Post
                    Thanks robi had a great time, also was good to see so many roll up and to meet u all. Mt glorious run was fun to say the least. feel sorry for the guy that had an incident with the center island!
                    Not a problem, was good to meet you. One thing I love about these meets is the information you can tell people via word of mouth, and the idea's you get off other peoples cars, such as your battery stay... speaking of that, could I get the battery details off you so I can start organising my new intake.

One of the tail enders ended up telling me that someone had an incident, so that's why I double backed. I actually wanted everyone to stop at "Jolly's lookout" to get a final group shot and everything.

I'm thinking the next meet we do somewhere a little further south (GC Hinterland maybe?). I'll be in contact, and if you know any places similar to today's meet location, I'll organise a drive to there.

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                    Great work Queensland!

Thanks Robi for putting the hand up to organise a BBQ up there really appreciate it.
                    Not a problem felix, I was just glad that everything went out without to many issues. Except for me forgetting to bring utensils to cook with... lol

Comment

Originally posted by etherealfall View Post
                      good to finally meet everyone haha.
                      Good to meet you also man! Also, what happened to you? Did you end up going over Nebo with us?
                      Last edited by 45SET; 27-11-11, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Sorry about missing the lookout photo shoot but i had NO clue were i was lol. coast has a fue good roads we will have to explore soon, new year now for me.

Comment

Originally posted by wpg81 View Post
                          Sorry about missing the lookout photo shoot but i had NO clue were i was lol. coast has a fue good roads we will have to explore soon, new year now for me.
                          Yeah, I didn't actually organise the lookout thing until Anthony (411-DIY) suggested it... after we "hastily" drove off... lol

Sounds good. I'll have a talk in a month or so.

Comment

Would be keen to participate in this random meet thing. Sounds like a good way to grow and maybe by the end of next year we'll have more itr members (since each meet people bring out a few extra mates with itr's)

+1 for fresh roads!

Comment

SET 1

First meet location was at Super Amart Oxley. All DC2 shoot!

Another one ... from the side

Another one ... from the front

Then we started to head across the road to WOW Oxley Undercover Carpark since it was soo effin hot!

DC2R's peeps following Moiz

Red and Yellow DC2R, both clean as and showing off their bays

The others decided to do the same and show off, all eyes were on Moiz's DC2

Then here comes the beast! Anthony's 411DIY JDMfront K24 DC2R ... it rolls in nicely

411DIY interior gauges and etc ...

411DIY Spoon callipers with Black SSR Type C was a good looking match and setup

411DIY Plenty of monkey bars in there, it's sure a gym jungle which provides heaps of rigidity

411DIY front shot, not all that good since I was having troubles with background light

411DIY Engine bay pic of the K24 beastie ...

Good rolling shot when we were on our way to ClubITR meet at DFO Jindalee

Arrived at DFO Jindalee and everyone's eyes were stuck on the boosted DC5R

Boosted DC5R engine bay was clean for a turbo K20, so tidy and yet no issues with cables from the heat of the turbo

Robi's 45SET DC5R shot from the rear, stance is nice!

We started to head down to our BBQ location at Summerset Dam ? or whatever, but Robi pulled over to wait for everyone to get out of the carpark

Side shot of 45SET, I forgot to change back to Auto but had it on Fluorescent Light, but it was alright

Everyone pulled over at a inspection site on our way to the BBQ location, just quick shoot and checkup if everything alright

A proper pic of the boosted DC5R by itself

All the Honda's from the back with the guys all the way at the front

Everyone's heading back to the cars to head out on the road again

Rollout pic from the inspection site!

45SET vs. 411DIY, no illegal racing here!

Stephen_AUS Photography
                              Last edited by Stephen_AUS; 07-12-11, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X