[QLD] First Annual ClubITR BBQ Reflection 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome photos and coverage Stephen

Here are more of my pics taken throughout the day, decided to upload them in large size, hope they don't take too long to load lol :P

Last pic from the amart meet, had to upload this because Moiz your car is SO well presented ALL the time

After the first DC2 meet at amart we got a few more pics at WOW as more people arrived

This yellow DC2R is absolutely immaculate!!!

After meeting up with everyone at DFO Jindalee we headed out with the Wivenhoe Dam, sunshine and a BBQ on our minds

Making a quick pit stop on the way I grabbed some photos of the cars on the cruise...

Then we all ran back to our cars Le Mans style (note: we may not have actually ran.....)

Heading for the dam the day was getting hotter and the scenery was getting nicer

Then at the dam grabbed a few more photos...

Then we had a HUGE BBQ which was definitely WAY bigger than the NSW one but sadly I forgot to grab any photos of it...

Then we headed for Mt Nebo which was a simply awesome drive, so glad I bought new tires and rear sway bar before this

The Hardtuned.net cruise was also enjoying Mt Nebo, and they all loved Moiz's DC2 driving past them as they waited at a stop sign

Thanks again everyone for an awesome day

I will be sure to see you all at the next one

Comment

Nice pics and write up Trevor!... the pics are a bit out of order... but still good

Also, nice cover about the BBQ... ours was totallyWAY bigger then the NSW one

Comment

The bbq was so huge i dont know how u missed it lol. Realy great photos guys, sunroof shots rock!

Comment

Yeah sorry about that my camera sorted them a bit funny due to filling up space etc.

Anywho, illustrating Stephen's dedication to getting great photos, I saw a lot of this during the cruise..... :P

Sadly I missed getting the sunroof shots... but fitting that DSLR and his head out of there was quite an achievement

Awesome photos Stephen, you definitely worked for them

Comment

Hey guys, we did it! Featured on the main page of ClubITR

Comment

Originally posted by TeMp View Post
              Easily the best coverage out of all the states. Why do cars in QLD look cleaner?
              Maybe cos we are cleaner in general?

Me and the husband (who i actually met on my first clubrsx cruise, so thanks ) would like to come to the next one. We live on the GC so we're part of the people who live on the southside.

Comment

still spewing i missed this !

mind wanted to go...but body wouldnt let me from the night before. haha next year !
                hi

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen_AUS View Post
                  Hey guys, we did it! Featured on the main page of ClubITR
                  *Hi-five*

Originally posted by almotor View Post
                  still spewing i missed this !

mind wanted to go...but body wouldnt let me from the night before. haha next year !
                  Gees... must have been a big night...

:P

QLD ClubITR Clubbing night in order?

Comment

thumbs up for the QLD lads too for such a great event!!

keep the pics coming!!

Comment

Bummer I had to work, looked like a good day!

Comment

So you guys want more ? I got more pictures on Facebook, but obviously I'm not going to go one by one linking them to here. So just go on the links below for heaps more pictures, around 350 of them!

Part 1 - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1231047&type=3

Part 2 - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1231047&type=3

I might upload to Photobucket for higher quality photos tonight and I will link over for it tomorrow! Enjoy

Comment

Comment

Comment

Very nice newpaddy!!

A whole bunch of you need stickers!
                              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                                Very nice newpaddy!!

A whole bunch of you need stickers!
                                Yeah, I don't have a ClubITR sticker yet

Comment