[QLD] First Annual ClubITR BBQ Reflection 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SET 2

I stuck my DSLR and my head out the sunroof to get a decent pic, such a mission!

I didn't get a really good pic out the sunroof, so I stuck half my body out the window to get this shot! Seemed like majority loved this pic, but Khoa's Yellow DC2R should have been behind Robi's DC5R for the perfect shot!

Another one out the sunroof, but I just had the DSLR out this time, so awkward trying to get up into the hole.

Both Silver DC5R's together looked very nice.

Rolling shot of 23NVI DC5R with Jimmy Mai driving it.

Just managed to get the DSLR out the sunroof again and fitted everyone in the pic, except for Robi our leader.

Rolling shot of Trevor's DC2R, those lugnuts stick out too far IMO!

Another pic of the group following us.

ClubITR x DownshiftAUS represent!

We arrived at our location for our BBQ, took a group photo of all the teggys together.

Then everyone started to move underneath the tree to gather up, chat and get ready for BBQ.

Golf GT standing out byitself in the picture, the only car who wasn't an Integra!

All asians hanging n chilling on the playground, it was such a hot day out there.

Rear shot of the integras together.

Khoa and Anthony decided to have a dip while waiting for BBQ snags, it must have been cool in there.

Everyone gathered back up together to have our BBQ, everyone is sticking into the food. We totally had proper utensils and tonnes of food!

We finished up our BBQ and packed up and left, here's a pic of the rollout to the main rd.

We were on our way up Mt Glorious n Mt Nebo and we met out JDMST peeps coming out of the mountains.

There were a fair lot of them.

More passing by as we head down further.

Everyone pulled over and Robi checked if everyone was all good with fuel before we head up, since it's an 80 zone, VTECing is essential! Funny thing, unsure if Robi checked the Golf GT because when we arrived up, he was empty on fuel LOL So much for enough fuel in the Golf GT.

Everyone was stuck behind this 4WD, everyone was so impatient and wanted to pass it.

Rolling shot in the mountains of 23NVI DC5R n Trevor's DC2R. Such a nice pic.

Amazingly one of the FFamily peeps ditched the JDMST crew and came back up to Mt Nebo with us, he was truly one of ours. Nice to see the upgrades since the last time I've seen it.

Just a quick peep of the interior of the EG K20, so simple!

We all headed back down the mountain, but taking it easy since there was an incident and some could not be with us. All the asians met back up at the Mobil Station and Moiz, Trevor and I started to head back home. Robi was left all byhimself at BP Station, unsure if the others stopped there. But it was an awesome day, glad I was able to take coverage of the event, but sad that my DC5R wasn't there for all the action.

Stephen_AUS Photography
    Last edited by Stephen_AUS; 07-12-11, 09:12 PM.

Comment

thanks for the pics of 23NVI, great cruise. gc hinterland sounds good!... if not.... glass house mountain :P
      TeamDIY

Comment

Thanks for the pictures Stephen, nice coverage!

I'll have a look into some other locations. As we found out today, I'm the only person that lives on the North Side of Brisbane, so I'd prefer to do something South of Brisbane to get plenty of numbers... something like Mt Tamborine would be a nice drive.

Otherwise I know that Mt Mee->Maleny->Sunny Coast run would be nice.

Comment

All DIY omg jizzzz
          Moiz
          無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
            Thanks for the pictures Stephen, nice coverage!

I'll have a look into some other locations. As we found out today, I'm the only person that lives on the North Side of Brisbane, so I'd prefer to do something South of Brisbane to get plenty of numbers... something like Mt Tamborine would be a nice drive.

Otherwise I know that Mt Mee->Maleny->Sunny Coast run would be nice.
            as long as theres shade driving to the location.. cos today was just toooooo hot
            TeamDIY

Comment

Still more pictures coming guys, like another 15 or so.

Comment

Ok, I got all the pictures up! I will finish the storyline tomorrow night.

Comment

nice coverage guys

looks like a great meet!

Comment

great coverage! qld cars are proper!

Comment

Here is my first batch, will be plenty more I've just been too busy since Sunday...

Awesome day guys, thanks again to Robi for organising the meeet :-)

DSC_0753_01 by TrevaVTEC, on Flickr

DSC_0759_01 by TrevaVTEC, on Flickr

DSC_0091_01 by TrevaVTEC, on Flickr

DSC_0139_01 by TrevaVTEC, on Flickr

DSC_0116_01 by TrevaVTEC, on Flickr

DSC_0001_01 by TrevaVTEC, on Flickr

I promise to upload more tomorrow when I have more time :-D

Comment

Awesome coverage Stephen!

Love the captions!!! Mad story.
                        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Yep like the rest said, GREAT COVERAGE of the whole event

Comment

Easily the best coverage out of all the states. Why do cars in QLD look cleaner?

Comment

Some nice DC2s!! Respect to the Queenslanders

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
                              DC5R: RED GOES FASTER

Comment

Great pictures and write up boys!

Comment

Working...
                                X