No announcement yet.

[NSW] ClubITR Annual BBQ 24/11/13 - Lane Cove National Park - Pics & Reflection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[NSW] ClubITR Annual BBQ 24/11/13 - Lane Cove National Park - Pics & Reflection

Hey all.

As you all know, the ClubITR annual BBQ for NSW was held today at Lane Cove NP. I would like to thank all those who attended and participating in raising money through the raffle and congrats to those who won! Would also like to thank Felix along with Shakeel and everyone who were involved that made this day possible and run smoothly! It was a fun day and a great turn out.

I spotted many cameras/photographers so lets see some great photos! My camera/photography isn't great but I'll get this started

Enjoy!

> http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...894#post254894

> http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...894#post254894

Comment

Maad photos andy
      BNR34 Build [SOLD]
      APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
      Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
      NSEX

Comment

Another BBQ is done and dusted...

I'd like to say thanks everyone who sponsored prizes towards our raffle:

Works Engineering Australia
        Garage88
        Cars For Hope
        Circuit Club
        Zen Garage
        JDMaccessories
        What The Fad

It was really nice seeing everyone coming out and supporting the BBQ. Solid effort from Cambo and the gang, as well as Timmy and Luke for driving down. Thanks to all who bought raffle tickets, and the food/drinks.

Thanks to my team who worked hard throughout the day. I don't want to mention names but you all know who you are. You all have my gratitude and thanks. If it weren't for you guys, the BBQ wouldn't have been as great as it was!

Lastly, thank you Felix for trusting in me and leaving things in my hands. It was a great experience from an organizers point of view, as I have been a guest for the past two BBQ's. I can really appreciate the effort that Felix and co. have put in during the past BBQ's.

Bring on the next BBQ!
        Shak's S2000

Comment

Great day out.
          Couldn't have asked for better weather after all the rain in the past few days.
          Well done Shak for a well organised event. Looks like Felix left things in good hands.
          Too all the helpers behind the scenes cooking bbq, selling raffle tickets, merchandise, thanks for making the day run smoothly.
          We will be seeing you all again for the jdmyard bbq in a few weeks.

Comment

Looks like a madd day. So annoyed I missed out having to work.
            And ofcourse you make your car centre of attention Paulie

Comment

was an awesome day with awesome people, was good to meet a few of you guys,
              Shak and the team done an awesome job!!

Comment

Lovely weather lovely people lovely cars. Great job everyone

Comment

Looks like a great get together!

Good to see a NSX come out too.

Now why don't we have something like this in VIC?

Comment

^ 2 NSXs

Thank you to all the organisers for making it a fun day. Lucky there was no awkward hump this year ay....
                    Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Had a blast today, here are my handful of photos i took. This is my second day using lightroom and a DSLR camera. ENJOY

Photos can be found: http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/fh...02013%20EOYBBQ

+ many more in the above link

Many thanks to Felix and Shak +team for organising and conducting the event is an enjoyable atmosphere. Bring on next year!!!!
                      Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
                        Another BBQ is done and dusted...

I'd like to say thanks everyone who sponsored prizes towards our raffle:

Works Engineering Australia
                        Garage88
                        Cars For Hope
                        Circuit Club
                        Zen Garage
                        JDMaccessories
                        What The Fad

It was really nice seeing everyone coming out and supporting the BBQ. Solid effort from Cambo and the gang, as well as Timmy and Luke for driving down. Thanks to all who bought raffle tickets, and the food/drinks.

Thanks to my team who worked hard throughout the day. I don't want to mention names but you all know who you are. You all have my gratitude and thanks. If it weren't for you guys, the BBQ wouldn't have been as great as it was!

Lastly, thank you Felix for trusting in me and leaving things in my hands. It was a great experience from an organizers point of view, as I have been a guest for the past two BBQ's. I can really appreciate the effort that Felix and co. have put in during the past BBQ's.

Bring on the next BBQ!
                        Pleasure is all ours! Big pat on the back to all organisers. Well done!
                        Cars For Hope: the automotive enthusiast mental health initiative

www.carsforhope.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by --drew-- View Post
                          Looks like a madd day. So annoyed I missed out having to work.
                          And ofcourse you make your car centre of attention Paulie
                          Bro. We rocked up late and Fahad, Shak, Andy and Felix asked me to park there!!

Besides. I got blocked in by a few other cars.

But a good day everyone! I still have 28 tickets!!

Thanks Felix and Shak for organising!

Comment

Hey guys, i was the guy with the white honda accord euro haha! had a wonderful time at the meet today! and thanks to the organisers who made the day happen! looking forward to the next one and hopefully will have my side skirts and wheels by then

my photos are here:

and a few more on http://www.facebook.com/KevinIe.Photography

Comment

good day out! props to all the organisers and those who helped...and for the last time I'm not a bandwagon supporter :P
                              Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
                              Flickr
                              my car blog - Have a read
                              my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

Working...
                              X