No announcement yet.

Vbp DC5S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks really good obed! Do you have red carpet, floor mats and door cards to go with your red recaro seats?
    Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Thanks guys!

I got the red door cards... but no red carpet and mats =X. Looks fine the way it is atm... Just didn't want to get red mats that said Type R when mine isn't. XD.

Comment

I really am jellly.
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Love it !
          Backyard Special.

Comment

Subbed nice car man

Comment

So blue so clean! Love it man.
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Love it!!!!
                Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by ob3d View Post
                  Thanks guys!

I got the red door cards... but no red carpet and mats =X. Looks fine the way it is atm... Just didn't want to get red mats that said Type R when mine isn't. XD.
                  go the Type R red matts man. it will flow oog diwtht eh recaro and door cards!
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

Looking good!!! Well done

Comment

Looks bloody awesome!!!
                      How did you go with the recaros by-passing the side air bags??
                      sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Got me thinking about that mugen lip bad.
                        Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

plz no mugen kit
                          Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

Originally posted by eLtrix View Post
                            Got me thinking about that mugen lip bad.
                            mmmmmmmmmmmmm facelift....
                            sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Originally posted by ob3d View Post
                              So... On the 20th of February, I asked my brother to drop my car off at Top One to get the JDM headlights installed.

The days/weeks leading to this day involved a lot of research and a lot of asking around to get every possible piece of info I could get... Carl (MYDC5R) was a HUGE help. He responded to my messages very quickly and told me where to go to find certain things.

There is a function with the facelift JDM headlights that allows auto-levelling... So if you go over a speedbump or take a sharp left, the headlights adjust to cater to the change. Unfortunately, I couldn't get this working as I was missing the sensors and most likely the JDM ecu... But no biggie I guess...

To anyone who is thinking of getting JDM headlights.... It's not as easy as plug and play.... I didn't take into account the OEM igniters.. They cost a fortune for a pair (~$500 new from JDMConcept) and you'd be lucky to find a used pair on eBay selling for a decent price. On top of this, the OEM connectors that go from the ballast onwards needed to be sourced from an s2000 or get your electrician to do it. Furthermore, you'd better hope your OEM D2R bulbs are functional or you'd need to source some aftermarket ones (Osram/Philips have recently come out with a very good model.. but quite expensive).

All in all.. The setup cost me quite a bit... but I'm 110% satisfied.

The HID cutoff is just amazing and I can see why Carl is pleased with his setup.

My brother said that pics don't do it justice and it looks even cleaner in real life... I can't wait to come home and see for myself.
                              Unsure if i wanna do this or full retrofit. I yhi k i will do a retro fit though since it seems hard to tick all boxes in gettijg oem functinality and compatability. Keen to see this next tuesday obed
                              Integra Type R
                              Integra Type S
                              S2000

Comment

I cant wait to rock d2r bulbs too cuz its what im supposed to have lol
                                BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                                APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                                Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                                NSEX

Comment

Working...
                                X