No announcement yet.

My new DC5S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It all depends on what your goal for the car is. Street King? Track Hero? They both require different set of mods

Nice car, and you picked the best colour too :P

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonS View Post
      It all depends on what your goal for the car is. Street King? Track Hero? They both require different set of mods

Nice car, and you picked the best colour too :P
      darn right. Black...

Comment

welcome mate, nice ride for your first car
        as far as mods go, well do some searching on here and club rsx, its all up to you and your sky rocket, but just do your research so you don't waste your coin on shit stuff or end up doing things twice cause you change your mind about what you want
        but as with most type-s owners,
        i see a type-r rear wing in your future
        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
          darn right. Black...
          yeah.. black offers such a nice contrast to the red tail-lights. white would have been my ideal teg colour though.. love the pearl white

Comment

guys im looking to get hid kit and led lights for the interior. any suggestions on where to buy? the led lights? and what type of hid kit? thankss

Comment

welcome!!!!
              where u located in vic??

Comment

I got this in my s too...makes such a dofference.. T10 are the wedge led for the parkers, number plate, boot and glovebox... Festoon bulb for two reading lights and map light 6000 k hid for me... And 4350k for my foggies
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

melbourne man. western suburbs. holidays are coming! give me some time to put a few mods in.

Comment

Welcome!!

Good to see another black teg rolling around .. looks very clean, keep it updated

ash.

Comment

Working...
                    X