My new DC5S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new DC5S

hey guys. i bought my baby not long ago. hopping to get some mods up soon. any suggestions? i dont have alot to spend and this is my first car.
    Attached Files

nice ride. so clean and new ahhaha =] take good care of it. Mods? depends what your after really. handling? looks? speed?
    bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

"Don't have much to spend". You'll find that will change once the bug bites. Car looks immac. As for mods, as mentioned it depends what you're after. Once you've chosen have a search on the forum as they've all been covered before! Whether it be cold air intakes, coilovers or exhausts it has all been asked and answered.

Keep the blog updated, makes it interesting for bored people like myself.
      DC5S

Comment

Looks like it's been kept in a real nice condition. Nice house too haha

Comment

welcome
          ... retired/

Comment

finally another black type s. Welcome! how much and how many ks if u dont mind?
            Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
            Flickr
            my car blog - Have a read
            my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

Welcome mate.

Comment

Originally posted by vuongster View Post
                "Don't have much to spend". You'll find that will change once the bug bites. Car looks immac. As for mods, as mentioned it depends what you're after. Once you've chosen have a search on the forum as they've all been covered before! Whether it be cold air intakes, coilovers or exhausts it has all been asked and answered.

Keep the blog updated, makes it interesting for bored people like myself.
                wat da hell, ur never on at 7:55am in the morning hahaha!

welcome dude./.. another Type S... looks like teh Type S guys are growing....
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

congrats mate, very niceee.
                  looks exactly like mine!
                  haha

i started off with a cold air intake. i was on a budget when i bought mine aswell, and i wanted something simple that i could DIY. sounds awesome once its in, well worth it, in my opinion..

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                    wat da hell, ur never on at 7:55am in the morning hahaha!

welcome dude./.. another Type S... looks like teh Type S guys are growing....
                    Exams, turns me into a procrastinating machine.

Anyway, to the OP. I'd love to see this clean machine at the meet we're having
                    DC5S

Comment

Originally posted by crashprash View Post
                      finally another black type s. Welcome! how much and how many ks if u dont mind?
                      hey mate. i live in vic, but i picked this up from sydney. got it for 20.2k with a gps included. it was at 79000kms

Comment

thanks alot boys. well yeah im not looking to do any big mods as of yet. probably a CAI or a pod filter? what cai do you guys suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by 18dim View Post
                          congrats mate, very niceee.
                          looks exactly like mine!
                          haha

i started off with a cold air intake. i was on a budget when i bought mine aswell, and i wanted something simple that i could DIY. sounds awesome once its in, well worth it, in my opinion..
                          thanks man. yeh im thinking about a cold air intake as well. i also chucked red badges on mine. just wondering what brand for the cai

Comment

depends on what your budget is derick. Injen if you have less than $450. If you have money to spend then GruppeM. If you plan on getting a mugen front bumper, then a mugen intake would be suitable too. Unfortunately budget is what would ultimately determine what you can afford.
                            Last edited by Norm; 14-08-10, 04:41 PM. Reason: thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                              depends on what your budget is derick. Injen if you have less than $450. If you have money to spend then GruppeM. If you plan on getting a mugen front bumper, then a mugen intake would be suitable too. Unfortunately budget is what would ultimately determine what you can afford.
                              Fixed. Rest is all true. Plenty of threads about intakes here there and everywhere!
                              DC5S

Comment

Working...
                              X