No announcement yet.

Norm - Perth DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I paid 2.7k, with 700 shipping and 800 air freight, so total $4200. Its not the kit that cost alot, its the cost of putting it on and the paint cost that makes it add up. Problem is buddyclub doesn't sell any more of these kits, and those that try to get it need a racing permit. I was fortunate enough to get it through projectimport. Email them to ask them for quote if there are any more kits available.

Norm
    Last edited by Norm; 18-02-13, 08:06 AM.

Comment

wooooow
      ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

nice nice

Comment

god damn thats crazy man.
          did you strip engine bay yourself or shop did it for you?

wasnt feeling the front bar but looks stupid sexy after painted

Comment

Re: Norm - Perth DC5R

Brb must go fap. (To the car of course!)

Comment

Hahaha you boys. I stripped the engine bay myself and took the engine out with the help of a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                Not doing anything to the motor. Just have the k24 sitting there. I'd like to get the bodykit sorted and the k20 back in. The k20 engine has only done 70k's. Plus I have other important financial priorities haha. I've got a wedding to save up for. I will slowly build the k24 along the way
                Oh man..... I know aye.
                I get married April 2014 and everyone wants deposits

Comment

Those things....their costly I tell yah. I'm planning to propose in April!! Heading over to the GC .

Comment

Those things....their costly I tell yah. I'm planning to propose in April!! Heading over to the GC .
                    well a BIG congratulations to you.

I tell you what, I was so nervious leading up to when i asked my girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                      well a BIG congratulations to you.

I tell you what, I was so nervious leading up to when i asked my girlfriend.
                      Haha. She knows its coming, she picked the ring out herself. Plus, I know shes the one. So whats there to be nervous about? . The fear of her saying no is absent. Makes it easy.

Comment

Congrats norm on both the car and the wedding. You sir have my respect all the way. Good luck withe everything.
                        sigpic

Comment

Haha. She knows its coming, she picked the ring out herself. Plus, I know shes the one. So whats there to be nervous about? . The fear of her saying no is absent. Makes it easy.
                          Well done boss.
                          My ring is prepared already also but she doesn't know when it's coming =)

Comment

Yeah I was more nevous about what I would say then anything....
                            People watching as you get down on one knee and pull out the box... <3

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
                            Well done boss.
                            My ring is prepared already also but she doesn't know when it's coming =)
                            Good Stuff man

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                              Yeah I was more nevous about what I would say then anything....
                              People watching as you get down on one knee and pull out the box... <3

Good Stuff man

I want to just get it done! The ring is just sitting in a box and I want to put it on her finger so she can show it off haha . We've been dating 8 years so its been in the making for sure

Just ordered a few parts from hybrid racing. Wish I had their sponsorship :P

Comment

Good lordy Norm. I though to look and just catch up on where you were up to with your car and didn't expect a 33 page novel!!!

great work, can't wait to see it once you have it all together.

Richard (PHC)

Comment

Working...
                                X